Rat anti Interleukin
Rat anti Interleukin is available 12 times from Nordc labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inRat
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThis antibody doesn't cross react with other species
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Antibody's specificityNo Data Available
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
X1913M | Rat anti Interleukin-10size: 500 μg | 745.32 USD
X1914M | Rat anti Interleukin-10size: 100 μg | 542.39 USD
X1910M | Rat anti Interleukin-10 (Neutralizing) IL-10size: 500 μg | 606.34 USD
X1911M | Rat anti Interleukin-10 (Neutralizing) IL-10size: 1mg | 859.7 USD
X1926M | Rat anti Interleukin-2size: 500 μg | 745.32 USD
X1925M | Rat anti Interleukin-2 (Biotinylated)size: 100 μg | 542.39 USD
X1935M | Rat anti Interleukin-4size: 500 μg | 745.32 USD
X1934M | Rat anti Interleukin-4 (Neutralizing)size: 500 μg | 745.32 USD
X1936M | Rat anti Interleukin-4 antibody conjugated to Biotinsize: 100 μg | 542.39 USD
X1944M | Rat anti Interleukin-5size: 500 μg | 745.32 USD
X1945M | Rat anti Interleukin-5 antibody conjugated to Biotinsize: 100 μg | 594.04 USD
X1946M | Rat anti Interleukin-6size: 500 μg | 745.32 USD
- Catalog numberX1946M
- Price745.32 USD
- Size500 μg
- Long descriptionIL-6 (MP5-20F3) RTXMS; Unconjugated Monoclonal antibody specific to Mouse IL-6. This antibody is validated for use in Flow Cytometry, Immunoassay (ELISA). Anti-IL-6 recognizes the expressed product of the Il6 gene.
- Antibody come fromRecombinant human p70-S6K protein.
- Other descriptionProvided as solution in phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.3, with 1% BSA and 0.08% sodium azide. Protein A/G Chromatography
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRat anti Interleukin-6 Antibody
- Antibody's reacts withMouse
- ApplicationELISA s a coating antibody, Western Blot, Immunohistochemistry, Neutralization, Flow Cytometry
- Antibody's suited forAntibody can be used for Western blotting (0.5-1 µg/ml). Optimal concentration should be evaluated by serial dilutions.
- Relevant references1. Tu, V.C., et al. (2002) Signals of oxidant-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy: key activation of p70 S6 kinase-1 and phosphoinositide 3-kinase. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 300(3):1101-1110._x000B__x000B_2. Zhang, Y., et al. (2001) Induction of EGFR-dependent and EGFR-independent signaling pathways by ultraviolet A irradiation. DNA Cell. Biol. 20(12):769-779._x000B__x000B_3. Gonzalez-Garcia, A., et al. (2002) A new role for the p85-phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit linking FRAP to p70 S6 kinase activation. J. Biol. Chem. 277(2):1500-1508.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameanti Interleukin-6
- Alternative nameRat antibody to Interleukin-6
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 6 receptor pseudogene 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- interleukin 6 receptor-like 1
- Discovery year1991-08-18
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedmiR-21 is a key regulator of Erk1/2-Stat3 signalling downstream of IL-11 during preconditioning of skeletal myoblasts.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene