Rat Anti Human IL-10
Rat Anti Human IL-10 is available 4 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN670023 | Rat Anti-Human IL-10-BIOTsize: 500ug | 428.3 USD
GEN670021 | Rat Anti-Human IL-10-LE/AFsize: 500ug | 453.36 USD
GEN670020 | Rat Anti-Human IL-10-UNLBsize: 500ug | 396.41 USD
GEN670022 | Rat Anti-Human IL-10-UNLBsize: 500ug | 396.41 USD
- Also known asIL-10
- Other namesIL-10; N/A; IL-10; N/A; N/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameIL-10
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesSPPV_03; N/A; N/A; N/A
- Host organismRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Purification methodN/A
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies