Rat anti Endothelin Receptor A ETA Antibodies
Rat anti Endothelin Receptor A ETA Antibodies is available 2 times from Celltrend labs
- AvailabilityPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice every day between 9-6pm local time to check the current availability
- OriginManufactured in Europe
- DatasheetPlease contact us our specialists everyday for more technical information or to request the product datasheet, manual or certificate of analysis.
- NotesThis product is designed specifically for Research Use Only. Do not use for personal needs.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
354-52700 | Rat anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgGsize: 1EA | 1222.52 USD
- Catalog number354-52700
- Price1222.52 USD
- OrderingIf you wish to order Rat anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgG, please this catalogue number #354-52700 in your purchase order.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Short nameanti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgG
- Techniqueanti, IgG
- Alternative nameRat antibody to-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies Immunoglobulin G
0. Gene info
- Long gene namesecreted phosphoprotein 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- bone sialoprotein I
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1989-03-06
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- SIBLING family
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedOver-expression of ET(A) and leptin account-ing for the testis dysfunction is likely to be mediated by pPKCvarepsilon in the iso-proterenol treated rats.Results suggest that [F]-SB209670 binds rapidly and primarily to endothelin-A receptors in the heart.ET-1, ET-3, ECE-1, and ET(A) and ET(B) receptor subtype mRNAs are expressed at higher levels in the vas deferens of 3 week old rats as compared with 3 month- and 22 month- old ratsCerebral endothelin-1 expression increased in malignant hypertension in stroke-prone rats. Enhanced endothelin-1 may activate the endothelin-A receptor, which would, in turn, result in reduced cerebral blood flow.Data demonstrate that chronic endothelin-A and combined endothelin-A/endothelin-B receptor antagonism inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in rats treated with subtotal nephrectomy.Report the effects of Ednra/Ednrb antagonism on expression of AT1 and AT2 receptors in the heart of stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats.ET(A)/(B) receptors play a role in attenuating sympathetic reinnervation after infarction. ET(A) or ET(A)/(B) antagonists may modify the arrhythmogenic response to programmed electrical stimulation.Discuss ETA/ETB receptor balance and interactions in cerebrovascular dysfunction in type 2 diabetes.Increased expression of endothelin receptor B in neurons and glia could be related to a more generalized activation of survival mechanisms involving elements of the neurovascular unit.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
354-52900 | Rat anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgMsize: 1EA | 1222.52 USD