Rabbit VEGF121 ELISA Kit
Rabbit VEGF121 ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Abbex labs
abx574888 | Rabbit VEGF121 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 951.26 USD
abx155122 | Rabbit VEGF121 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1243.25 USD
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetRabbit VEGF121 ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by abbex. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. abbex adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit VEGF121 ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, Rabbit, ELISA
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit VEGF121 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp