Rabbit Serum is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryReagents and Tools
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by abbex. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. abbex adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- Short nameRabbit Serum
- TechniqueRabbit, serum
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit blood serum
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti