Rabbit RFP dsRed polyclonal antibody
Rabbit RFP dsRed polyclonal antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- Original nameRFP (dsRed) Antibody
- AntigenRed Fluorescent Protein
- Reacts withvarious species
- Type of the immunogenRecombinant RFP expressed from Escherichia coli
- Gene ID3229046
- Product formulationantibody liquid solution with a concentration of 0.5 mg/ml
- Purification techniquepurified via Affinity chromatography
- Analysis descriptionWestern blot (0.5-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (10-20 µg/ml) and immunofluorescence. The optimal antbody concetration for each assay should be determined individually
- Delivery and storageThe product Red Fluorescent Protein antibody should be shipped on gel packages. Upon receipt, this antibiotic should be kept at minus twenty degrees Celsius to retain its quality, activity and stability.
- Expiry dateThe product Red Fluorescent Protein antibody can be used for one year if it is stored according to the instructions.
- TipsThe product Red Fluorescent Protein antibody is intended to be used for research purposes only. It is not manufactured for application in diagnostics.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Biovision. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Biovision adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit RFP (dsRed) polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Rabbit
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit Red Fluorescent (dsRed) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENT-3993-30T | Rabbit RFP (dsRed) polyclonal antibodysize: 1 vial x 30 µg | 176.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENT-3993-30T
- Price176.02 USD
- Size1 vial x 30 µg
1. Gene info
- Long gene nametripartite motif containing 27
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- ret finger protein
- tripartite motif-containing 27
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-05-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Ring finger proteins
- Tripartite motif containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedresults suggest that bHLH transcription factors are regulated by a previously undescribed interaction with RFP, which functions to recruit HDAC and/or Polycomb proteins and thus repress target genes of bHLH proteinsEpc1-induced enhancements of SRF-dependent multinucleation, transactivation of the skeletal alpha-actin promoter, binding of SRF to the serum response element, and muscle-specific gene induction were blocked by RFP.These findings provide a unique mechanism for regulating class II PI3Ks, and identify TRIM27 as a previously undescribed negative regulator of CD4 T cells.Trim27(-/-) mice (n = 14) were resistant to chemically induced skin cancer development (eight [57.2%] of 14 mice were tumor free) compared with Trim27(+/+) wild-type littermates (n = 13) (one [7.7%] of 13 mice was tumor free).The ubiquitination-deubiquitination cascade mediated by the TRIM27-USP7 complex plays an important role in TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis.The neoplasm leading cell specific expression of integrin beta1 was posttranscriptionally regulated by the TRIM27/MRTF-B complex in response to the loss of intercellular adhesion.Ret finger protein works as a novel E3 ligase in the Pax7-mediated degradation of MyoD in response to skeletal muscle atrophy.Data showed that Trim27 deficiency decreases apoptosis and protects dopaminergic neurons in MPTP poisoning, suggesting that Trim27 may be an effective potential target during the treatment of Parkinson's diseaseour study suggests that nicotine may induce murine spermatozoal apoptosis via the TNF apoptotic pathway through up-regulation of deubiquitinated RIP1 by Trim27 promoter hypomethylation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GENT-3993-100 | Rabbit RFP (dsRed) polyclonal antibodysize: 1 vialx 100 µg | 488.67 USD
Supplier:ABM PCR reagents
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR