Rabbit Polyclonal to Human PRKCZ PKC Zeta
Rabbit Polyclonal to Human PRKCZ PKC Zeta is available 4 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS240145 | Rabbit Polyclonal to Human PRKCZ / PKC-Zetasize: 0,05 mg | 702.01 USD
MBS247645 | Rabbit Polyclonal to Human PRKCZ / PKC-Zetasize: 0,05 mg | 702.01 USD
MBS247645 | Rabbit Polyclonal to Human PRKCZ / PKC-Zeta[PRKCZ / PKC-Zeta]size: NA | Place ask USD
MBS240145 | Rabbit Polyclonal to Human PRKCZ / PKC-Zeta[PRKCZ / PKC-Zeta]size: NA | Place ask USD
- ReactivityGorilla, HumanPredicted Reactivity: Monkey (at least 90% immunogen sequence identity)
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by MyBioSource. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. MyBioSource adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- TechniquePolyclonal, Rabbit
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetprotein kinase C, zeta, PKC-ZETA and PKC2, PRKCZ and IDBG-86108 and ENSG00000067606 and 5590, transferase activity, nuclei, Prkcz and IDBG-207513 and ENSMUSG00000029053 and 18762, PRKCZ and IDBG-634912 and ENSBTAG00000014119 and 286877