Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti
Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti is available 7 times from Bio logo labs
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- Antibody's raised inRabbit
- Antibody's clonepolyclonal
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Protein concentrationN/A
- Antibody's isotypeSerum
- TechniquePolyclonal, Rabbit, serum, anti
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
AC100 | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-ACTH, Corticotrophinsize: 1 ml | 479.66 USD
AGE101-0.2 | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-AGE (Advanced Glycation End Products)size: 0.2 ml | 464.9 USD
- Catalog numberAGE101-0.2
- Price464.9 USD
- Size0.2 ml
- ImmunogenAdvanced Glycation End Products /BSA/HSA
- SpecificityAdvanced Glycation End Products (AGE), cross-reactivity BSA and HSA
- Species reactivitynot relevant
- Product presentationSerum containing 0.1% sodium azide
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for use1:5000 - 1:25000 ELISA
- Positive controlhuman lens, arteriosclerotic plaques
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC not established
- Recommended secondary reagentWe recommend the use of Gentaur's Universal Staining System DAB (Art. No. DA005) or AEC (Art. No. AE005), if higher sensitivity is required VECTASTAIN Elite ABC Rabbit IgG (Art. No. PK-6101) or ABC AP Rabbit IgG (Art. No. AK-5001) systems are applicable.
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- UniProt numberGo to UniProt/SwissProt
- Litterature1. Horiuchi S., Araki N., and Morino Y. (1991) Immunological approach to characterize advanced glycation end products of the Maillard reaction: Evidence for the presence of a common stucture. J. Biol. Chem. 266; 7329-7332. 2. Akari N., Ueno N., Chakrabarti B., Morino Y., and Horiuchi S. (1992) Immunochemical evidence of the presence of advanced glycation end products in human lens proteins and its positive correlation with aging. J. Biol. Chem. 267; 10211-10214. 3. Miyata T., Odo O., Inagi R., Iida Y., Araki N., Yamada N., Horiuchi S., Taniguchi N., Maeda, et al. (1993) ß2-Microglobulin modified with advanced glycation end products is a major component of haemodialysis-associated amyloidosis. J. Clin. Invest. 92; 1243-1252. 4. Kume S., Takeya M., Mori T., Araki N., Suzuki H., Horiuchi S., Kodama T., Miyauchi Y., and Takahashi K. (1995) Immunohistochemical and ultrastructural detection of advanced glycation end products in atherosclerotic lesions of human aorta using a novel specific monoclonal antibody. Am J. Pathol. 147; 654-667. 5. Kimura T., Takamatsu J., Ikeda K., Kondo A., Miyakawa T., and Horiuchi S. (1996) Accumulation of advanced glycation end products of the Maillard reactionwith age in human hippocampal neurons. Neurosci. Lett. 208; 53-56.
- Tips*Gentaur antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Azide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies,Sera
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by bio logo. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. bio logo adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-AGE (Advanced Glycation End Products)
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit polyclonal blood serum antibody to-AGE (Advanced Glycation End Products)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedsustained activation of S100A8/A9 critically contributes to the development of post-ischemic heart failure (HF) driving the progressive course of HF through activation of RAGE.HMGb1 promotes 3T3 fibroblast wound healing by inducing cell proliferation and migration, and that this occurs through the activation of the RAGE/MEK/ERK pathwayHMGB1 is an aggravating factor in the gastric ulcer healing process, which acts through TLR4 and RAGE to induce excessive inflammatory responses.MG-derived AGE (MG-AGE) up-regulated cardiac RAGE mRNA and triggered cardiomyocyte contractile dysfunction reminiscent of diabetic cardiomyopathyIt was shown that the receptor of advanced glycation end products may mediate synergistically increased extracellular-signal regulated kinase activation and vascular smooth cell proliferation induced by mechanical stretching.RAGE expression in keratinocytes is critically involved in the perpetuation of acute inflammation and support the central role of RAGE in paracrine communication between keratinocytes and stromal immune cells.findings demonstrate that high-fat feeding induces peripheral inflammation and weight gain in a RAGE-dependent manner, providing a foothold in the pathways that regulate diet-induced obesity and offering the potential for therapeutic intervention.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
DEF01-S | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-Beta-Defensin-1 (HBD-1)size: 100 µl | Place ask USD
MBD011-S | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-Beta-Defensin-1 (MBD-1)size: 100 µl | Place ask USD
DEF002 | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-Beta-Defensin-2 (HBD-2)size: 50 µl | Place ask USD
DEF02-S | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-Beta-Defensin-2 (HBD-2/MBD-2)size: 100 µl | Place ask USD
DEF03-S | Rabbit Polyclonal Serum Anti-Beta-Defensin-3 (HBD-3/MBD-3)size: 100 µl | Place ask USD
Proteinase 3 (Myeloid Lysosomal Serine Protease), Clone: CLB-ANCA,CLB-12.8, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-