Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti
Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti is available 10 times from Bio logo labs
GRP001 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Bombesin, Gastrin Releasing Peptidesize: 0.25 ml | 607.94 USD
- Catalog numberGRP001
- Price607.94 USD
- Size0.25 ml
- ImmunogenSynthetic Bombesin (frog) conjugated with bovine thyroglobulin
- SpecificityBombesin (pGlu-Gln-Arg-Leu-Gly Asn-Gln-Trp-Ala-Val-Gly-His-Leu-Met-NH2) and related peptides e.g. Gastrin Releasing Peptide (mammalian homolog aa sequence bold)
- Species reactivityAmphibians, Mammalians
- Product presentationAntibody solution in stabilizing phosphate buffer pH 7.3. Contains 0.09 % sodium azide**. The volume is sufficient for at least 100 immunohistochemical tests (100 µl working solution / test). Use appropriate antibody diluent e.g. Gentaur Art .No. PU002.
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for use1:50
- Protein concentrationN/A
- Positive controlAmphibian brain, gut (peripheral nerves) fetal lung
- PretreatmentNo protease pre-treatment required. Improvement may be achieved by HIER.
- Tested applicationsIHC(C, P)
- Recommended secondary reagentWe recommend the use of Gentaur's Universal Staining System DAB (Art. No. DA005) or AEC (Art.-No. AE005), if higher sensitivity is required VECTASTAIN Elite ABC (Art. No. PK-6101) or ABC AP (Art. No. AK-5001) systems are applicable.
- UniProt numberGo to UniProt/SwissProt
- Litterature1. Costa M., Furness J.B., Yanaihara N., Yanaihara C., and Moody T.W. (1984) Cell and Tissue res. 235; 285-293 2. Gomi T., Kikuchi Y., Adriensen D., Timmermans J.-P., De Groodt-Lassel M.H.A. et al. (1994) Immunocytochemical survey of the neuroepithelial endocrine system in the respiratory tract of the Tokyo salamander, Hynobis nebulosus tokyoensis TAGO. Histochemistry 102; 425-431.
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Peptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by bio logo. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. bio logo adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Bombesin, Gastrin Releasing Peptide
- TechniquePolyclonal, peptide, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit polyclonal Ig antibody to-Bombesin, Gastrin Releasing short protein sequence
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIn MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells, GRP-R and EGF-R synergize to regulate cell migration and IL-8 expression, but not cell proliferation.Our results suggest that, similar to what happens in neutrophils, gastrin-releasing peptide is a migratory, rather than a proliferative, stimulus, for non-small cell lung carcinoma cells, indicating a putative role for gastrin-releasing peptide and gastrin-releasing peptide receptor in metastasisThe expression of GRP-R in uterine tissue during specific phases of the cycle suggests a timely precise physiological action of GRP in these targets; in certain uterine neoplasms, the GRP-R overexpression may contribute to tumor developmentThe large amounts of GRP-receptors in ovarian tumor vessels suggest a role in tumoral vasculature and possibly angiogenesis.These findings demonstrate that GRP and GRP-R have important oncogenic properties beyond their established mitogenic functions.This study is the first to confirm the presence of gastrin-releasing peptide receptor in human glioma specimens and normal human neurons.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
BOR001 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Borreliasize: 200 µg | 560.9 USD
CA120 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Calretininsize: 1 ml | 403.33 USD
CA120-0.5 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Calretininsize: 0.5 ml | 239.88 USD
CA520 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Calretininsize: 5 ml | 198.73 USD
HE105 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Helicobacter pylorisize: 1 ml | 308.09 USD
PAX005-0.5 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-PAX-5size: 0.5 ml | 342.19 USD
SE100 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Serotonin (5-HT)size: 1 ml | 362.18 USD
SO100 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-Somatostatin, SRIFsize: 1 ml | 335.13 USD
TSH001-0.1 | Rabbit Polyclonal Ig Anti-TSH, human Thyroid Stimulating Hormonesize: 0.1 ml | 526.8 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inRabbit
- Antibody's isotypeIg
- Antibody's clonepolyclonal
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
TP53TG1 NT TP53TG1 P53TG1 TP53AP1 TP53 target gene 1 protein TP53 inducible gene 1 protein Tumor protein p53 activated protein 1
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL