Rabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium
Rabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium is available 2 times from Pf biologicals labs
239-31155-1 | Rabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium Citratesize: 500 ml | 315.27 USD
239-31156-1 | Rabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium Edtasize: 500 ml | 315.27 USD
- Catalog number239-31156-1
- Price315.27 USD
- Size500 ml
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Rabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium Edta, please include the Cat. #31156-1 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- BufferPlasmas are treated with K2, K3 or Na EDTA disodium chelator at pH8. The Ethylene-diamine-tetra acetic acid with Cas nr 60-00-4 is called Edetic acid. The chemical formula is C10H16N2O8. As anticoagulant GENTAUR also uses heparin and sodium citrate to produce plasmas.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by PF Biologicals. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. PF Biologicals adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit Plasma Sterile Sodium Edta
- ConceptScope note:The residual portion of BLOOD that is left after removal of BLOOD CELLS by CENTRIFUGATION without prior BLOOD COAGULATION.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- Techniquesterile, Rabbit
- Alternative techniquesterilized