Rabbit Interleukin 10 IL-10 ELISA Kit
Rabbit Interleukin 10 IL-10 ELISA Kit is available 3 times from Abebio labs
AE38531RB | Rabbit Interleukin 10 (IL-10) ELISA Kitsize: 1X plate of 96 wells | 336.1 USD
AE38531RB | Rabbit Interleukin 10 (IL-10) ELISA Kitsize: 1X plate of 48 wells | 182.05 USD
AE38531RB-96 | Rabbit Interleukin 10 (IL-10) ELISA Kitsize: 1x plate of 96 wells | 587.23 USD
- Species ReactivityRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Components of the kitThe kit contains 1X plate of 48 wells as well as lyophilized standard. Biotin-Conjugate and Streptavidin-HRP that has to be deluted 100 times. The wash buffer that has to be deluted 25 times. All the required delutions for the preparation of the solutions are also present in the ELISA Kit.
- Storage and handingRabbit Interleukin 10 (IL-10) ELISA Kit recommended temperature for storage is 4° C . Stored proparly at temperature between 2 - 8°C the ELISA kit can be used witin the expiration date( less than 5% loss rate). Inproper storage at temperature of 37°C can decreese the live of the kit significantly.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Rabbit Interleukin 10 (IL-10) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the IL-10 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by abebio. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. abebio adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Interleukin 10 (IL-10) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, Rabbit, ELISA
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit Interleukin 10 (Interleukin-10) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832