Rabbit F ab 2 fragment conjugated
Rabbit F ab 2 fragment conjugated is available 3 times from Agisera labs
AS10 997 | Rabbit, F(ab)'2 fragment, Biotin conjugatedsize: 0.5 mg | 423.66 USD
- Catalog numberAS10 997
- Price423.66 USD
- Size0.5 mg
- Available ordering formatLiquid
- PurificationAffinity purified goat IgG, F(ab)'2 fragment
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage conditionStore at 2-8°C. Shelf life of this product is one year from date of receipt.
- Connected productsother biotinylated secondary antibodies to goat IgG (H&L)
- Recommended dilutions for useNeeds to be determined by end user for all immunoassay applications.
- Scientific contextRabbit anti-goat IgG (H&L), F(ab)'2 fragment is a biotinylated secondary antibody which binds to goat IgG (H&L), F(ab)'2 fragment Antibody purity is > 90% based on SDS-PAGE. Antibody solution may contain small amounts of intact IgG.
- NotesThis antibody reacts with the heavy chains on goat IgG and with the light chains on all goat immunoglobulins based on immunoelectrophoresis.Minimum cross-reactivity is observed to non-immunoglobulin goat serum proteins based on immunoelectrophoresis.Antibody is supplied in 10 mM sodium phosphate, 150 mM sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free and 0.1 % (v/v) Kathon CG is used as preservative. Use of sodium azide will inhibit enzymatic activity of horseradish peroxidase.BSA and milk have to be replaced by other blocking reagents, like doneky serum or commercial formulations which are free from bovine IgG.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by agisera. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. agisera adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit, F(ab)'2 conjugated
- IsotypeAntibody fragments and scFv fragments, single chain variable fragments can be E. coli expressed. Fragment peptides for polyclonals give monoclonal like antibodies as the epitope is very small. IgG Fc and(ab)2 fragments are small and stable subunits of the antibody obtained by enzymatic digestion. Complement fragments, bp DNA fragments are common.
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit, F(Antibody)'2 fragment, biotinilated coupled
- ConceptRegistry number:6SO6U10H04Scope note:A water-soluble, enzyme co-factor present in minute amounts in every living cell. It occurs mainly bound to proteins or polypeptides and is abundant in liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast, and milk.CASN1 number:1H-Thieno(3,4-d)imidazole-4-pentanoic acid, hexahydro-2-oxo-, (3aS-(3aalpha,4beta,6aalpha))-
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
AS10 1045 | Rabbit, F(ab)'2 fragment, HRP conjugatedsize: 0.5 mg | 423.66 USD
AS10 980 | Rabbit, F(ab)'2 fragment, TRITC conjugatedsize: 0.5 mg | 423.66 USD
- Immunogento be determined
- Raised inRabbit
- Verified applicationsContact Gentaur support center
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Verified reactivityto be determined
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- No reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationContact Gentaur support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ReferencesRefer to PubMed
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti