Rabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibody
Rabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Abclonal labs
A1848 | Rabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200ul | 684.37 USD
A1848 | Rabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50ul | 272.81 USD
A1848 | Rabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100ul | 420.97 USD
- DescriptionA high-quality recombinant protein of Human DDB2
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- ApplicationsWestern Blot, Immunofluorescence
- Gene nameDDB2
- Gene sourceHuman
- Human gene number1643
- Gene number1643
- Antibody typerecombinant protein
- Protein numberQ92466
- Protein weight48kDa
- OrderingTo order the Rabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibody (Cat. ID#A1848), please submit a purchase order by fax or e-mail. Please contact us for bulk or larger quantity.
- TipsPlease follow carefully the instructions before every use. Check the vial for the expiry date and batch number. If you need technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
- NotesFor Research Use Only, not for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. Not for human or animal consumption.
- DatasheetPlease contact our technical support to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis, MSDS.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by ABclonal they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by ABclonal. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. ABclonal adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit DDB2 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Rabbit
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit DDB2 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
GPR149, ID (GPR149, PGR10, Probable G-protein coupled receptor 149, G-protein coupled receptor PGR10) Antibody