Rabbit Biotin conjugated
Rabbit Biotin conjugated is available 9 times from Agisera labs
AS10 974 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 400.69 USD
AS16 3249 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2.0 mg | 410.01 USD
AS10 1515 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 382.05 USD
AS10 1522 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 342.45 USD
AS15 3043 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 0.5 mg | 428.65 USD
- Catalog numberAS15 3043
- Price428.65 USD
- Size0.5 mg
- ImmunogenPurified IgG from dog serum
- PurificationProtein G purified IgG
- Storage conditionShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C to avoid repeated freeze and thaw cycles.
- Verified applicationsELISA (ELISA), Western Blot (WB)
- Connected productsOther anti-dog secondary antibodies
- Recommended dilutions for useneeds to be determined by end user
- Verified reactivitydog IgG
- No reactivityno confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity known in the moment
- Referencesto be added when available antibody released in October 2015.
- Scientific contextRabbit anti-dog IgG, Biotin conjugated is a secondary antibody which binds to all dog IgGs in immunological assays.
- NotesAntibody is supplied in 0.01M PBS, PH 7.4.
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by agisera. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. agisera adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit, L) conjugated
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit, L), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptRegistry number:6SO6U10H04Scope note:A water-soluble, enzyme co-factor present in minute amounts in every living cell. It occurs mainly bound to proteins or polypeptides and is abundant in liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast, and milk.CASN1 number:1H-Thieno(3,4-d)imidazole-4-pentanoic acid, hexahydro-2-oxo-, (3aS-(3aalpha,4beta,6aalpha))-
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
AS10 1501 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2 mg | 382.05 USD
AS16 3306 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugatedsize: 2.0 mg | 410.01 USD
AS10 1291 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to human serumsize: 2 mg | 400.69 USD
AS10 1529 | Rabbit, L), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to human serumsize: 1 mg | 342.45 USD
- Available ordering formatLiquid
- Raised inRabbit
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationContact Gentaur support center at email@example.com
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
Recombinant Neosartorya fischeri Probable beta glucosidase partial Probable beta glucosidase partial