Rabbit anti SUDV pAb
Rabbit anti SUDV pAb is available 4 times from Ibt bioservices labs
0302-020 | Rabbit anti-SUDV GP pAbsize: 500 ug | 543.38 USD
- Catalog number0302-020
- Price543.38 USD
- Size500 ug
- Additional informationRabbit anti-SUDV GP pAb is intended for research use only, not for human, therapeutic, or diagnostic applications.
- Shipping handling and storageRabbit anti-SUDV GP pAb should be stored for up to 3 weeks at 4oC.For a long term storage, keep it in a fridge at - 20oC. Avoid multiple freeze thaws in order to prevent the denaturation of the antibody.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti-SUDV GP pAb
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-SUDV GP polyclonal
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
0302-012 | Rabbit anti-SUDV NP pAbsize: 100 ug | 543.38 USD
0302-030 | Rabbit anti-SUDV sGP pAbsize: 100 ug | 543.38 USD
0302-001 | Rabbit anti-SUDV VP40 pAbsize: 100 ug | 543.38 USD
- Product typePolyclonal antibody
- Detection and sensitivityClonality: polyclonalTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Wertern Blot - WB -
- Performance and applicationsTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Western Blot - WB -
- Other productsGentaur provides filoviruses diagnostic products such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg which are deadly pathogens responsable of hemorrhagic fevers.
- Who CautionWorld Health Organization Caution: Health workers are the most exposed to filoviruses infections’ risk
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by IBT Bioservices. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. IBT Bioservices adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- TechniqueRabbit, anti
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
Recombinant Human cytomegalovirus Uncharacterized protein UL58 UL58 Uncharacterized protein UL58 UL58