Rabbit anti rat Collagen Type IgG polyclonal
2x Rabbit anti rat Collagen Type IgG polyclonal found in biotez
- Antibody categoryPolyclonal Antibody
- Raised inRabbit
- Package formliquid
- ImmunogenSee the data sheet or contact us
- Crossreactivityno crossreactivty
- PurificationProtein A purified
- PubMed citationsSee the data sheet
- UniProt numberN/A
- Storage conditions- 70°C
- Technical datasheetContact us to receive the datasheet
- Shipping conditiondry ice
- WarningsFor Research Use only.
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibody to, IgGs, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- SpeciesRat, Rats
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
31 410 804 | Rabbit anti-rat-Collagen Type IX (IgG), polyclonalsize: 100 µg/ 100 µl | 301.47 USD
31 410 904 | Rabbit anti-rat-Collagen Type X (IgG), polyclonalsize: 100 µg/ 100 µl | 462.01 USD
- Catalog number31 410 904
- Price462.01 USD
- Size100 µg/ 100 µl
- Antibody's descriptionThe polyclonal antibody was raised against collagen type X from rat chondrosarcoma. It was purified from rabbit neat serum by affinity chromatography.
- Research area of interestDiseases associated with collagen X: Schmid metaphyseal dysplasia
- Antigencollagen type X from rat chondrosarcoma
- Reacts withrat, mouse, human
- Tested applications• EIA • ELISA, • Flow Cytometry • Immunoblotting, suggested dilution 2 µg/ml - 6 µg/ml • Immunofluorescence • Immunohistochemistry • Immunoprecipitation, suggest dilution 10 µg/ml - 30 µg/ml
- Other namesThe polyclonal antibody was raised against collagen type X from rat chondrosarcoma. It was purified from rabbit neat serum by affinity chromatography.
- Antibody specificityreacts with collagen type X from rat, mouse and human. It exhibits slightly cross reactivity with fibronectin, collagen type II and IX
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GeneCollagen Types in bones and muscles can be hydrolyzed and used in human grafts. ( Type II )
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures. Polyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera. Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by biotez. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. biotez adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long. Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus, Rattus norvegicus
- Gene targetCollagen X
- Short nameRabbit anti- -Collagen X (IgG) polyclonal
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-rat-Collagen classification X (Immunoglobulin G), polyclonal
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecollagen type X alpha 1 chain
- Synonyms gene name
- collagen, type X, alpha 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1991-10-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies