Rabbit Anti Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibody
Rabbit Anti Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Cellular biology labs labs
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Isotype controlN/A
- Protocol informationSuitable for Western blot or ELISA applications
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- Raised inRabbit
- Cellular useAffinity purified antibodies at 1 mg/mL
- Molecular weightVaries
- Type of reagentOxidative Stress/Damage
- Species reactivityAny
- Type of the productantibody
- SDS or safty data sheetmore (STA-004) GHS.pdf
- Use of the reagentRabbit Anti-Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibody is Affinity purified and suitable for Western blot or ELISA. Suitable for use with any species. 100 µg.
- Shipping conditionsThe product Rabbit Anti-Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- BufferThe concentration in mg/ml in a 10mM of buffered solution at pH 7 to 7,50
- Purification techiqueaffinity chromatography
- Antibody concentration1 mg/mL
- Use of this test kit or productIB, EIA
- Host speciesRabbit
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- AntigenNitrated KLH
- Living modified organisme in this reagent or LMONot applicable
- This reagent is purifiedAffinity Purified
- Related techniquesOxidative Stress/ Damage, Protein Oxidation / Nitration, Protein Nitration Assays and Reagents
- Storage conditionsThe product Rabbit Anti-Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- Product configuration100 μg of affinity purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in 75 mM PBS, pH 7.2, containing 0.5 mM EDTA and 0.02% NaN3
- ApplicationWestern blot, ELISA
- Species compatible toAny
- TipsThis antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti-Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-Nitrotyrosine polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
STA-004 | Rabbit Anti-Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 578.05 USD
- Catalog numberSTA-004
- Price578.05 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Cellular biology labs. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Cellular biology labs adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
STA-004 | Rabbit Anti-Nitrotyrosine Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 661.07 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies