Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1
Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 is available 11 times from Fitzgerald labs
- SpecificityMurine IgG1
- CategorySecondary Antibody
- Area of researchImmunology
- Raised inRabbit
- Cross ReactivityShould be determined by the end user
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
41C-CB5120 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1size: 1 mg | 440.3 USD
43C-CB5126 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 Alk Phossize: 1 mg | 614.95 USD
43C-CB5124 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 biotinsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43R-IR008bt | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 biotinsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43R-IR024ft | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 FITCsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43C-CB1521 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 FITCsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43C-CB5225 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 HRPsize: 1 mg | 600.19 USD
43R-IR009HRP | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 HRPsize: 1 mg | 584.2 USD
43C-CB5122 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 rhodaminesize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
- Catalog number43C-CB5122
- Price509.18 USD
- Size1 mg
- Antibody SubtypeConjugated Secondary Antibodies
- Type of ImmunogenRabbit anti-mouse IgG1 (Rhodamine) was raised in rabbit using murine IgG1 heavy chain ..
- Method of PurificationRabbit anti Mouse IgG1 (Rhodamine) was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Form & BufferLyophilized from 0.02M K3PO4, pH 7.2, with 0.15M NaCl, 10 mg/ml BSA, and 0.01% NaN3. I mMunoglobulin and protease free.
- StorageStore at 4 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tested forELISA; FC; IF
- Usage RecommendationsELISA: 1:10,000-1:50,000, FC: 1:500-1:2,500, IF: 1:1,000-1:5,000
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by fitzgerald. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. fitzgerald adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti Mouse IgG1 rhodamine
- Techniqueanti mouse, Rabbit, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to Mouse IgG1 rhodamine
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
43C-CB5123 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 Texas Redsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43R-IR007tr | Rabbit anti Mouse IgG1 Texas Redsize: 1 mg | 554.68 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR