Rabbit Anti Malondialdehyde MDA Polyclonal Antibody
Rabbit Anti Malondialdehyde MDA Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Cellular biology labs labs
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Isotype controlN/A
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- Cellular useProvided affinity purified at 1 mg/mL
- Raised inRabbit
- Molecular weightVaries
- Type of reagentOxidative Stress/Damage
- Species reactivityAny
- Type of the productantibody
- SDS or safty data sheetmore (STA-032) GHS.pdf
- Use of the reagentRabbit Anti-Malondialdehyde Polyclonal Antibody is Affinity purified and suitable for Western blot or ELISA. Suitable for use with any species. 100 µg.
- Shipping conditionsThe product Rabbit Anti-Malondialdehyde (MDA) Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- BufferThe concentration in mg/ml in a 10mM of buffered solution at pH 7 to 7,55
- Purification techiqueaffinity chromatography
- Antibody concentration1 mg/mL
- Use of this test kit or productIB, EIA
- Host speciesRabbit
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- Living modified organisme in this reagent or LMONot applicable
- This reagent is purifiedAffinity Purified
- Related techniquesOxidative Stress/ Damage, Lipid Peroxidation, MDA (Malondialdehyde) Assays and Reagents
- Storage conditionsThe product Rabbit Anti-Malondialdehyde (MDA) Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- Product configuration100 μg of affinity purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in 75 mM PBS, pH 7.2, containing 1 mM EDTA and 0.02% NaN3
- Species compatible toAny
- ApplicationWestern blot, ELISA
- TipsThis antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti-Malondialdehyde (MDA) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-Malondialdehyde (MDA) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
STA-032 | Rabbit Anti-Malondialdehyde (MDA) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 661.07 USD
STA-032 | Rabbit Anti-Malondialdehyde (MDA) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 578.05 USD
- Catalog numberSTA-032
- Price578.05 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Cellular biology labs. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Cellular biology labs adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namesyndecan binding protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-02-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn vivo binding of Stat6 and AP-1 (c-Jun) to the interleukin (IL)-24 promoter locus in T helper type (Th)2 cells synergistically transactivate the IL-24 promoter.Data demonstrated that IL-24 predominately stimulated neutrophils to produce IFN-gamma and IL-12, subsequently activating CD8+ T cells both in vivo and in vitro.RET/PTC3 induces Il24 expression in rat thyrocytes and that this expression is dependent on the signaling properties of its tyrosine kinasthe novel splicing variant of IL24, FISP-sp dimerizes with FISP and blocks its secretion and inhibits FISP-induced apoptosis in vivoSecretory mIL-24 did not induce the expression of the IL-6, TNF-alpha or IFN-gamma gene in spleen cellsIL-24 suppresses the growth of normal vascular smooth muscle cells by inhibiting hydrogen peroxide-induced reactive oxygen species (ROS) production through the regulation of mitochondrial ROS production and expression of antioxidant enzymes
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT