Rabbit anti-LukB pAb
Rabbit anti-LukB pAb is available 1 time from Ibt bioservices labs
0317-001 | Rabbit anti-LukB pAbsize: 100 ug | 391.85 USD
- Catalog number0317-001
- Price391.85 USD
- Size100 ug
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product typePolyclonal antibody
- Detection and sensitivityClonality: polyclonalTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Wertern Blot - WB -
- Performance and applicationsTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Western Blot - WB -
- Additional informationRabbit anti-LukB pAb is intended for research use only, not for human, therapeutic, or diagnostic applications.
- Shipping handling and storageRabbit anti-LukB pAb should be stored for up to 3 weeks at 4oC.For a long term storage, keep it in a fridge at - 20oC. Avoid multiple freeze thaws in order to prevent the denaturation of the antibody.
- Other productsGentaur provides filoviruses diagnostic products such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg which are deadly pathogens responsable of hemorrhagic fevers.
- Who CautionWorld Health Organization Caution: Health workers are the most exposed to filoviruses infections’ risk
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by IBT Bioservices. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. IBT Bioservices adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti-LukB pAb
- TechniqueRabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-LukB polyclonal
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL