Rabbit Anti-Junin Virus Polyclonal Antibody
1x Rabbit Anti-Junin Virus Polyclonal Antibody found in virus detection
- Lot number1
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal for Junin vaccine strain Candid #1
- Virus categoryOther Viruses
- Typepolyclonal antibody
- Viral targetJunin Virus
- ImmunogenSucrose purified virus from infected supernatant; Junin Candid #1
- Raised inNew Zealand White Rabbit
- ApplicationsEnzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Western Blot
- Storage2-3 weeks +4°C, -20°C long term
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti-Junin Virus Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- SpeciesVirus, Viruses
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-Junin Virus polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
494-04-0006 | Rabbit Anti-Junin Virus Polyclonal Antibodysize: 500 μg | 314.95 USD
- Catalog number494-04-0006
- Price314.95 USD
- Size500 μg
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by virus detection they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera. Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by virus detection. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. virus detection adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Cellular biology labs