Rabbit Anti Human ROS Polyclonal HRP
Rabbit Anti Human ROS Polyclonal HRP is available 2 times from Stressmark antibodies labs
- Antibody's targetHuman ROS
- Antibody's full descriptionRabbit Anti-Human ROS Polyclonal
- Antibody's categoryPolyclonal Antibodies
- Antibody's other namec ros antibody, c ros oncogene 1 receptor tyrosine kinase antibody, c ros1 antibody, MCF 3 antibody, MCF3 antibody, Proto oncogene c ros 1 protein antibody, Proto oncogene c Ros antibody, Ros 1 antibody, ROS 1C antibody, ROS antibody, ROS_HUMAN antibody, ROS1 antibody, ROS1C antibody, Transmembrane tyrosine specific protein kinase antibody, v ros avian UR2 sarcoma virus oncogene homolog 1 antibody, v ros UR2 sarcoma virus oncogene homolog 1 antibody
- Verified applicationsWB, AM
- Raised inRabbit
- Antibody's recommended dilutions for useWB (1:250); optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
- Antibody's purified fromPeptide Affinity Purified
- Recommended buffer for storagePBS pH7.4, 50% glycerol, 0.025% Thimerosal
- Antibody's concentrationSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Antibody's specificityDetects 263.915 kDa.
- Storage recommendations-20°C
- Shipping recommendationsBlue Ice or 4°C
- Antibody in cellMembrane
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain. Expression is increased in primary gliomas.
- Scientific contextROS1 is a receptor-tyrosine kinase that is activated upon binding an unidentified ligand. It has been suggested to activate several downstream signalling pathways in cell differentiation, proliferation, growth and survival including the PI3 kinase-mTOR signalling pathway. Ros1 is highly expressed in several human cancers. However, its pattern of diverse mutations in human tumours is characteristic of a tumour suppressor protein.
- BibliographyRefer to PubMed
- Released date29/Aug/2016
- NCBI numberNP_002935
- Gene number6098
- Protein numberP08922
- PubMed numberRefer to PubMed
- Tested applicationsTo be tested
- Tested reactivityTo be tested
- Antibody's datasheetContact our support service to receive datasheet or other technical documentation.
- Representative figure linkNo Data Available
- Warning informationNon-hazardous
- Country of productionCanada
- Total weight (kg)1.4
- Net weight (g)0.1
- Stock availabilitIn Stock
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestStressMark antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by StressMark antibodies. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. StressMark antibodies adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti- ROS Polyclonal:
- Techniqueanti-Human, Polyclonal, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-H. sapiens ROS polyclonal: horseradish peroxidase
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
SPC-1199D-HRP | Rabbit Anti-Human ROS Polyclonal: HRPsize: 100 µl | 471.16 USD
SPC-1198D-HRP | Rabbit Anti-Human ROS Polyclonal: HRPsize: 100 µl | 471.16 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies