Rabbit Anti Human Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein
5x Rabbit Anti Human Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein found in CompTech
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support every day between 9am and 6pm local time via LiveChat service, by email or phone to request the datasheet, certificate of analysis and MSDS file
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
A218 | Rabbit Anti-Human C3a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 314.95 USD
A206 | Rabbit Anti-Human C4a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 314.95 USD
- Catalog numberA206
- Price314.95 USD
- Size1.0 ml/vial
- OrderingTo order the Rabbit Anti-Human C4a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein please use the Cat. No. A206 when submitting your purchase order by email or by fax. Please contact us for bulk or larger quantity, a discount may apply.
- Storage and handlingOur specialists recommend you to store the Rabbit Anti-Human C4a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein according to the label and included datasheet. For short period below 30 days store at 4°C. For long term store at or below -20°C. Prior to use thaw quickly at 37°C, mix, and put in a ice+water bath to cool. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles, always aliquot in small usable quantities.
- WarningsThe Rabbit Anti-Human C4a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein is produced in USA and is intended to be used for research use only or diagnostics purposes by highqualified persons. Not for human or animal consumption. Please contact us for more information
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestCompTech supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera. Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by CompTech. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. CompTech adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti- C4a Polyclonal Antiserum Complement Protein
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-H. sapiens complement component 4A (Rodgers blood group) polyclonal antibodies to Complement Protein
- Alternative to gene targetcomplement component 4A (Rodgers blood group), C4 and C4A2 and C4A3 and C4A4 and C4A6 and C4AD and C4S and CO4 and CPAMD2 and RG, C4A and IDBG-125942 and ENSG00000244731 and 720, this GO :0001849 and complement component C1q binding and molecular function this GO :0004866 and endopeptidase inhibitor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0006956 and complement activation and biological process this GO :0006958 and complement activation, classical pathway and biological process this GO :0010951 and negative regulation of endopeptidase activity and biological process this GO :0030449 and regulation of complement activation and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0072562 and blood microparticle and cellular component this GO :2000427 and positive regulation of apoptotic cell clearance and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0001849: complement component C1q binding and also this GO :0004866: endopeptidase inhibitor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0001849: complement component C1q binding, this GO :0004866: endopeptidase inhibitor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
A221 | Rabbit Anti-Human rC5a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 314.95 USD
A227 | Rabbit Anti-Human SC5b-9 Neo (lgG) Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 0.25 ml/vial | 318.63 USD
A260 | Rabbit Anti-Human Vitronectin Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 204.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Abelson Murine Leukemia Viral Oncogene Homolog 1 (ABL1) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (Tyr412) antibody