Rabbit anti Human Plasminogen
Rabbit anti Human Plasminogen is available 4 times from Nordc labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numberP00747
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
NE141/7S | Rabbit anti Human Plasminogensize: 10 mg | 233.68 USD
- Catalog numberNE141/7S
- Price233.68 USD
- Size10 mg
- Long descriptionThe reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition. This product is intended for use in precipitating and non-precipitating antibody-binding assays (such as e.g., ELISA and Western blotting and immunofluorescence or histochemical techniques); to prepare an insoluble immuno-affinity adsorbent; for labelling with a marker of the customer’s own choice.
- Antibody come fromPlasminogen isolated and purified from human plasma. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionPurified hyperimmune rabbit IgG lyophilised from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity. No foreign protein added.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Human Plasminogen Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesCross-reactivities anti enzymes of other sources may occur but have not been determined.
- Antibody's specificityIgG fraction of polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to plasminogen from Human plasma.
- Research interestEnzymes
- ApplicationIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting. Working dilutions in non-precipitating antibody-binding techniques may vary widely, but may be between 1/1,000 and 1/40,000.
- StorageThe lyophilised IgG fraction is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1.0 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti Plasminogen
- Techniqueanti human, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens Plasminogen
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameplasminogen-like B2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- plasminogen pseudogene 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-06-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe most profound impairments in thrombin generation were observed for extrinsic and common pathway factor deficiencies, with the exception of afibrinogenemia.Tissue factor is the receptor for plasminogen type 1, containing both N-linked and O-linked oligosaccharide chains, on 1-LN human prostate cancer cells.Data suggest that dysplasminogenemia (congenital deficiency of plasminogen and molecular abnormality of plasminogen) may be a risk factor for deep vein thrombosis in the Korean population.studies of a 1:1 complex formed by the cellular conformation of the sheep prion protein with human plasminogen; effects of pressure, temperature and presence/absence of proteolytic inhibitorsability of the apo(a) component of Lp(a) to inhibit the key positive feedback step of plasmin-mediated Glu-plasminogen to Lys-plasminogen conversionbullous pemphigoid relevant collagen XVII fragment can also arise in an ADAM-independent manner through direct action by plasmin
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
RAHu/Plg | Rabbit anti Human plasminogensize: 1 mL | 257.05 USD
NE141/PAb | Rabbit anti Human Plasminogensize: 1 mg | 491.96 USD
NE141/Bio | Rabbit anti Human Plasminogen antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 376.35 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies