Rabbit anti human Neurotrophin 4 Antibody
Rabbit anti human Neurotrophin 4 Antibody is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Target4 Antibody
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx106206 | Rabbit anti human Neurotrophin-4 Antibody (Biotin)size: 100 μg | 520.33 USD
abx107622 | Rabbit anti human Neurotrophin-4 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 520.33 USD
- Catalog numberabx107622
- Price520.33 USD
- Size100 μg
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameneurotrophin 4
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- neurotrophin 5 (neurotrophin 4/5)
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1992-10-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedSuggest that a dysregulated TrkB/NT4/5 axis may contribute to several of the pathological lesions associated with pulmonary fibrosis, including type 2 alveolar cell hyperplasia and the proliferation of fibroblasts.Results revealed the expression of BDNF mainly in oocytes and, in a minority of samples, also in the granulosa cells (GCs).NT-4/5, as well as BDNF and NGF, is suggested to play a role in the regulation of function of periodontal ligament cells.Melanoma cells express the low-affinity (p75NTR) and the high-affinity tyrosine kinase NT receptors (Trk).beta-NGF expression is associated with brain atrophy measured by magnetic resonance imaging methods in patients with relapsing- remitting multiple sclerosis.Re-expression of the p75NTR appears to partially reverse de-differentiation of prostate cancer cells by up-regulating the expression of CRABPI for localized sequestration of retinoids.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies