Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenase
6x Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenase found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesCross-reactivities anti enzymes of other sources may occur but have not been determined.
- Research interestEnzymes
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numberP40925
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
NE100/7S | Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenasesize: 10 mg | 232.47 USD
NE101/PAb | Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenasesize: 1 mg | 489.4 USD
NE101/7S | Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenasesize: 10 mg | 232.47 USD
- Catalog numberNE101/7S
- Price232.47 USD
- Size10 mg
- Long descriptionThe reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition. This product is intended for use in precipitating and non-precipitating antibody-binding assays (such as e.g., ELISA and Western blotting and immunofluorescence or histochemical techniques); to prepare an insoluble immuno-affinity adsorbent; for labelling with a marker of the customer’s own choice.
- Antibody come fromMalic dehydrogenase is isolated and purified from human placenta. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionPurified hyperimmune rabbit IgG lyophilised from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity. No foreign protein added.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenase Antibody
- Antibody's specificityIgG fraction of polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to malic dehydrogenase from Human placenta.
- ApplicationIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting. Working dilutions in non-precipitating antibody-binding techniques may vary widely, but may be between 1/100 and 1/3,000.
- StorageThe lyophilised IgG fraction is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1.0 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti Malic dehydrogenase
- Techniqueanti human, antibody to, anti human antibodies
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens Malic dehydrogenase
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemalic enzyme 2
- Synonyms gene name
- malic enzyme 2, NAD(+)-dependent, mitochondrial
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedhuman c-NADP-ME exists mainly as a tetramer, whereas human m-NAD(P)-ME exists as a mixture of dimers and tetramersthat the single mutation of Gln362 to Lys in human m-NAD-ME changes it to an NADP+-dependent enzyme, which is characteristic because it is non-allosteric, non-cooperative, and NADP+-specificalthough ME1 overexpression augments anaplerosis and glucose stimulated insulin secretion in INS-1 832/13 cells, it is not likely involved in methyl succinate and glucose stimulated insulin secretion in pancreatic isletsessential role for ME1 in the production of cytosolic NADPH and maintenance of migratory and invasive abilities of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cellsthe differential protein stability between dimer and tetramer interface interactions of human c-NADP-MEp53 represses the expression of the tricarboxylic-acid-cycle-associated malic enzymes ME1 and ME2 in human and mouse cellsME1 expression was found to be mutant-KRAS-associated in NSCLC cancer cell lines. Patients with elevated ME1 had worse outcomes after radiotherapy. Transamination generating cytosolic NADPH via ME1 may contribute to radioresistance.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
NE100/PAb | Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenasesize: 1 mg | 489.4 USD
NE100/Bio | Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenase antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 374.39 USD
NE101/Bio | Rabbit anti Human Malic dehydrogenase antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 374.39 USD