Rabbit anti Human lysozyme
Rabbit anti Human lysozyme is available 4 times from Nordc labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody come fromLysozyme, a bacteriolytic enzyme, has a molecular weight of about 15,000. Its concentration in plasma is low; in milk the concentration is reported to be between 5 and 220 mg/ml. Also tears contain a considerable amount of lysozyme. Highly purified lysozyme is isolated from pooled milk. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Research interestCardiovascular, Immunology
- StorageLyophilized at +4°C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20°C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4°C--7 days.
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numberP61626
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
RAHu/Lys | Rabbit anti Human lysozymesize: 1 mL | 257.05 USD
- Catalog numberRAHu/Lys
- Price257.05 USD
- Size1 mL
- Long descriptionThe reactivity of the antiserum is restricted to lysozyme. In immunoelectrophoresis and radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), using various antiserum concentrations against normal human milk and tears a single precipitin line is obtained which shows a reaction of identity with the precipitin line obtained with purified lysozyme. No reaction is obtained with any other plasma protein component or serum. In precipitating techniques as immunoelectrophoresis, single and double radial immunodiffusion (Mancini, Ouchterlony) to identify and measure lysozyme. This antiserum is not intended for use in non-precipitating antibody-binding or other highly sensitive assays. For such uses labelled and unlabelled cytochemical and immunoassay grade reagents meeting the necessary additional specificity and performance requirements are available.
- Other descriptionBiotin-coupled purified hyperimmune IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2) No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Human lysozyme Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThe antiSerum does not cross-react with any other component of Human plasma. Inter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to plasma proteins since they frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail.
- Antibody's specificityPrecipitating polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to Human lysozyme.
- Antibody's suited forImmunoprecipitation. The lyophilized antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the antiserum. Precipitin titre not les than 1:8 when tested against pooled normal human milk in agar block immunodiffusion titration.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti lysozyme
- Techniqueanti human, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens lysozyme
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
0. Gene info
- Long gene namelysozyme
- Synonyms gene name
- lysozyme (renal amyloidosis)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1989-05-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Lysozymes, c-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMeda residue at the N-terminal of lysozyme is required for hydrogen bond networks with ordered water molecules and stabilization of the protein.amyloidogenic variants, I56T and D67H, show a specific, partly unfolded intermediate state under physiologically relevant conditionsA novel form of systemic ALys amyloidosis, caused by compound heterozygosity in exon 2 (p.T70N) and exon 4 (p.W112R) of the lysozyme gene (LYZ), with both mutations being present on the same allele.increased production of the antibacterial enzyme lysozyme was found in collagenous colitis and lymphocytic colitisWhen Lzm-S was located in close proximity to vascular smooth muscle cells, it could generate H(2)O(2) to produce lengthening in a human cell culture preparation.the protective action of lysozyme on the nephrotoxic effects of advanced glycation end products depend on ability to prevent the production and release of inflammatory mediators, such as IL-6 and to reduce macrophage recruitment in the inflammatory sites.Accumulation of pathogenic lysozymes in the endoplasmic reticulum caused ER stress and the unfolded protein response mainly via the IRE1alpha pathway.Data show that transgenic hens with stable expression of recombinant human lysozyme proteins can be created by microinjection of lentiviral vectors.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
RAHu/Lys/7S | Rabbit anti Human lysozymesize: 10 mg | 233.68 USD
RAHu/Lys/FITC | Rabbit anti Human lysozyme antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 1 mL | 435.38 USD
RAHu/Lys/PO | Rabbit anti Human lysozyme antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 1 mL | 491.96 USD