Rabbit Anti Human LKB1 Polyclonal Unconjugated
Rabbit Anti Human LKB1 Polyclonal Unconjugated is available 2 times from Stressmark antibodies labs
- Antibody's targetHuman LKB1
- Antibody's full descriptionRabbit Anti-Human LKB1 Polyclonal
- Antibody's categoryPolyclonal Antibodies
- Antibody's other namehLKB1 antibody, Liver kinase B1 antibody, LKB1 antibody, PJS antibody, Polarization related protein LKB1 antibody, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-19 antibody, Serine/Threonine Kinase 11 antibody, Serine/threonine protein kinase STK11 antibody, Stk11 antibody, STK11_HUMAN antibody
- Verified applicationsWB, AM
- Raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reactivityHuman, Mouse
- Antibody's recommended dilutions for useWB (1:250); optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
- Antibody's purified fromPeptide Affinity Purified
- Recommended buffer for storagePBS pH7.4, 50% glycerol, 0.025% Thimerosal
- Antibody's concentrationSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Antibody's specificityDetects 49 kDa.
- Storage recommendations-20°C
- Shipping recommendationsBlue Ice or 4°C
- Antibody in cellNucleus, Cytoplasm
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Strongest expression in testis and fetal liver.
- Scientific contextLKB1 is a protein-serine/threonine kinase. Phosphorylates and activates AMP-activated kinase (AMPK), AMPK involved in stress responses, lipid and glucose metabolism. Its mutation pattern in human tumours is very characteristic of a tumour suppressor protein.
- BibliographyRefer to PubMed
- Released date29/Aug/2016
- NCBI numberNP_000446
- Gene number6794
- Protein numberQ15831
- PubMed numberRefer to PubMed
- Tested applicationsTo be tested
- Tested reactivityTo be tested
- Antibody's datasheetContact our support service to receive datasheet or other technical documentation.
- Representative figure linkNo Data Available
- Warning informationNon-hazardous
- Country of productionCanada
- Total weight (kg)1.4
- Net weight (g)0.1
- Stock availabilitIn Stock
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestStressMark antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by StressMark antibodies. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. StressMark antibodies adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Conjugationnot conjugated
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti- LKB1 Polyclonal: Unconjugated
- Techniqueanti-Human, Polyclonal, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-H. sapiens LKB1 polyclonal: nonconjugated
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
SPC-1157D | Rabbit Anti-Human LKB1 Polyclonal: Unconjugatedsize: 100 µl | 407.46 USD
SPC-1156D | Rabbit Anti-Human LKB1 Polyclonal: Unconjugatedsize: 100 µl | 407.46 USD
Tissue Section Human Disease Multiple Sclerosis Brain Cerebellum Tissue Section Disease Multiple Sclerosis Brain Cerebellum
Recombinant Takakia lepidozioides 30S ribosomal protein S4 chloroplastic rps4 30S ribosomal protein S4 chloroplastic rps4