Rabbit anti Human lactoferrin
Rabbit anti Human lactoferrin is available 1 time from Nordc labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's suited forImmunoprecipitation. In immunoelectrophoresis use 2 μl human serum against 120 μl antiserum. In double radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony) use a rosette arrangement with 10 μl antiserum in a 3 mm diameter center well and 10 μl of the antiserum in 3 mm diameter peripheral wells. In single radial immunodiffusion use 1% antiserum in the gel. Precipitin titre not less than 1:128 when tested against normal human milk in agar block immunodiffusion titration.
- Protein numberP02788
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Human lactoferrin Antibody
- Antibody come fromExocrine organs produce various secretions, each with its characteristic function. Proteins found in secretions may be divided into two groups: those specific for the particular secretion, and plasma proteins independent of the type of exocrine cells. Lactoferrin belongs to the first group. It is an iron containing protein with a molecular weight of 75,000 and it is antigenically different from transferrin. Lactoferrin has a slight antimicrobal action. Originally identified in milk, its presence has also been demonstrated in other secretions as saliva, semen and tears. The immunogen has been isolated from human milk. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionDelipidated, heat inactivated lyophilized whole serum. No preservative added. Total protein and IgG concentration in the antiserum are comparable to those of pooled normal rabbit serum. No foreign proteins added.
- Long descriptionIn immunoelectrophoresis against human milk a single precipitin line is obtained. The antiserum does not react with any other protein component of human serum or plasma. In precipitating techniques as immunoelectrophoresis, single and double radial immunodiffusion Mancini, Ouchterlony)and electroimmunodiffusion (Laurell) for the identification and quantitative determination of lactoferrin in body fluids.
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThe antiSerum does not cross-react with any other Human plasma proteins as tested in gel-diffusion techniques. Inter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to plasma or milk proteins, since homologous proteins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail, however in double radial immunodiffusion a reaction with Rhesus Monkey milk has been observed.
- Research interestCardiovascular, Immunology
- StorageThe lyophilized antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Reconstitute the lyophilized antiserum by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water. Dilutions may be prepared by adding phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the antiserum. Diluted antiserum should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. Lyophilized at +4°C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20°C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4°C--7 days.
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Antibody's specificityPrecipitating polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to Human lactoferrin.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti lactoferrin
- Techniqueanti human, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens lactoferrin
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
RAHu/Lfr | Rabbit anti Human lactoferrinsize: 1 mL | 257.05 USD
- Catalog numberRAHu/Lfr
- Price257.05 USD
- Size1 mL
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedOmentin increased Akt phosphorylation in the absence and presence of insulin. In conclusion, omentin is a new adipokine that is expressed in omental adipose tissue in humans and may regulate insulin action.Even though the expression of NPY, omentin and visfatin was comparable between obese individuals and controls, we have to consider differences in the total production rate of adipose tissue-derived factorsData suggest that serum ITLN1 levels are down-regulated in women with pre-eclampsia as compared to healthy control subjects; thus, serum ITLN1 level may serve as biomarker for diagnosis of pre-eclampsia and index of severity of pre-eclampsia.Suggest a strong association between decreased serum omentin-1 levels and severity of peripheral arterial disease.Data show a rather strong relationship between exercise performance and circulating omentin-1 levels as well as an increase of the adipokine in response to 6-week of endurance training in obese womenA decrease in omentin-1 levels could be an independent mortality risk factor in patient with diabetes on hemodialysis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR