Rabbit Anti Human HSP40 Polyclonal
19x Rabbit Anti Human HSP40 Polyclonal found in StressMark antibodies
- ImmunogenRecombinant purified human HSP40
- Antibody's targetHuman HSP40
- Antibody's full descriptionRabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal
- Primary research fieldsCancer, Heat Shock
- Antibody's categoryPolyclonal Antibodies
- Antibody's other nameDnaJ (HSP40) homolog subfamily B member 1 Antibody, DNAJ1 Antibody, DNAJB1 Antibody, HDJ1 Antibody, HSPF1 Antibody
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IP
- Raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reactivityHuman
- Antibody's recommended dilutions for useWB (1:2000), ICC/IF (1:100); optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
- Antibody's purified fromRabbit Antiserum
- Recommended buffer for storageRabbit Antiserum
- Antibody's concentrationSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Antibody's specificityDetects ~40kDa.
- Shipping recommendationsBlue Ice or 4°C
- Certificate of analysis0.5 µg/ml of SPC-100 was sufficient for detection of HSP40 in 20 µg of heat shocked HeLa cell lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using Goat anti-rabbit IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- Antibody in cellCytoplasm, Nucleus
- Tissue specificitySee included datasheet or contact our support service.
- Scientific contextDnaJ/HSP40 proteins have been preserved throughout evolution and are important for protein translation, folding, unfolding, translocation, and degradation, primarily by stimulating the ATPase activity of chaperone proteins, HSP70s. Because the ATP hydrolysis is essential for the activity of HSP70s, DnaJ/HSP40 proteins actually determine the activity of HSP70s by stabilizing their interaction with substrate proteins. DnaJ/HSP40 proteins all contain the J domain through which they bind to HSP70s. HSP40, also known as HDJ1 (6), is a basic mammalian 40kDa heat shock protein which is not only homologous to the bacterial heat shock protein (DnaJ), but also yeast DnaJ-related proteins such as SCJ1, Sec63/Npl1, YDJ1 and SIS1 (2-5). HSP 40 is inducible by stress including heat after which is moves from the cytoplasm to the nucleus and nucleoli; an intracellular pattern similar to HSC70/HSP70, the mammalian homologues of the bacterial heat shock protein, DnaK (2).
- Bibliography1. Melville, M. W. et al. (1997) PNAS USA, 94: 97-102. 2. Hattori, H., Liu, Y-C., Tohnai, I., Ueda, M., Kaneda, T., Kobayashi, T., Tanabe, K., and Ohtsuka, K. (1992) Cell Structure and Function 17: 77-86. 3. Ohtsuka, K. Masuda, A., Nakai, A., and Nagata, K. (1990) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 166: 642-647. 4. Bardwell, J.C.A., Tilly, K., Craig, E., King, J., Zylicz, M. and Georgopoulos, C. (1986) J. Biol. Chem. 261: 1782-1785. 5. Ohku, M., Tamura, F., Nishimura, S., and Uchida, H. (1986) J. Biol. Chem. 261: 1778-1781. 6. Ohtsuka, K. (1993) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 197: 235-240.
- Released date1/Jun/2007
- NCBI numberNP_006136.1
- Gene number3337
- Protein numberP25685
- PubMed number19240134
- Tested applicationsImmunoprecipitation
- Tested reactivityHuman
- Antibody's datasheetContact our support service to receive datasheet or other technical documentation.
- Representative figure link
- Representative figure legendImmunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis using Rabbit Anti-Hsp40 Polyclonal Antibody (SPC-100). Tissue: Heat Shocked HeLa Cells. Species: Human. Fixation: 2% Formaldehyde for 20 min at RT. Primary Antibody: Rabbit Anti-Hsp40 Polyclonal Antibody (SPC-100) at 1:100 for 12 hours at 4°C. Secondary Antibody: FITC Goat Anti-Rabbit (green) at 1:200 for 2 hours at RT. Counterstain: DAPI (blue) nuclear stain at 1:40000 for 2 hours at RT. Localization: Cytoplasm. Magnification: 100x. (A) DAPI (blue) nuclear stain. (B) Anti-Hsp40 Antibody. (C) Composite. Heat Shocked at 42°C for 1h. | Western blot analysis of Human HeLa cell lysates showing detection of HSP40 protein using Rabbit Anti-HSP40 Polyclonal Antibody (SPC-100). Primary Antibody: Rabbit Anti-HSP40 Polyclonal Antibody (SPC-100) at 1:1000. | Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis using Rabbit Anti-Hsp40 Polyclonal Antibody (SPC-100). Tissue: Heat Shocked HeLa Cells. Species: Human. Fixation: 2% Formaldehyde for 20 min at RT. Primary Antibody: Rabbit Anti-Hsp40 Polyclonal Antibody (SPC-100) at 1:100 for 12 hours at 4°C. Secondary Antibody: APC Goat Anti-Rabbit (red) at 1:200 for 2 hours at RT. Counterstain: DAPI (blue) nuclear stain at 1:40000 for 2 hours at RT. Localization: Cytoplasm. Magnification: 20x. (A) DAPI (blue) nuclear stain. (B) Anti-Hsp40 Antibody. (C) Composite. Heat Shocked at 42°C for 1h. Rabbit Anti-Hsp40 Antibody used in Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence (ICC/IF) on Human Heat Shocked HeLa Cells (SPC-100) | Rabbit Anti-HSP40 Antibody used in Western blot (WB) on Human HeLa cell lysates (SPC-100) | Rabbit Anti-Hsp40 Antibody used in Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence (ICC/IF) on Human Heat Shocked HeLa Cells (SPC-100)
- Warning informationNon-hazardous
- Country of productionCanada
- Total weight (kg)1.4
- Stock availabilitIn Stock
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
SPC-100D-ALP | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: Alkaline Phosphatasesize: 100 µl | 473.49 USD
SPC-100D-APC | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: APCsize: 100 µl | 479.61 USD
SPC-100D-A390 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 390size: 100 µl | 482.06 USD
SPC-100D-A488 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 488size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-A565 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 565size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-A594 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 594size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-A633 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 633size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-A655 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 655size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-A680 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 680size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-A700 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: ATTO 700size: 100 µl | 480.84 USD
SPC-100D-BI | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: Biotinsize: 100 µl | 475.94 USD
SPC-100D-FITC | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: FITCsize: 100 µl | 471.05 USD
SPC-100D-HRP | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: HRPsize: 100 µl | 466.15 USD
SPC-100D-P594 | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: PE/ATTO 594size: 100 µl | 489.4 USD
- Catalog numberSPC-100D-P594
- Price489.4 USD
- Size100 µl
- Storage recommendations4°C
- Net weight (g)0.1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestStressMark antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera. Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by StressMark antibodies. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. StressMark antibodies adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti- HSP40 Polyclonal: PE/ATTO 594
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-H. sapiens HSP40 polyclonal: peroxidase/ATTO 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameDnaJ heat shock protein family (Hsp40) member B1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily B, member 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1996-10-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DNAJ (HSP40) heat shock proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
SPC-100D-PCP | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: PerCPsize: 100 µl | 479.61 USD
SPC-100D-RPE | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: RPEsize: 100 µl | 477.17 USD
SPC-100D-STR | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: Streptavidinsize: 100 µl | 478.39 USD
SPC-100D | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: Unconjugatedsize: 100 µl | 422.11 USD
SPC-100S | Rabbit Anti-Human HSP40 Polyclonal: Unconjugatedsize: 12 µl | 61.18 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies