Rabbit anti Human albumin
1x Rabbit anti Human albumin found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Long descriptionThe defined antibody specificity is directed to albumin as tested against human sera. In immunoelectrophoresis and double radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), using various antiserum concentrations against appropriate concentrations of the immunogen, a single characteristic precipitin line is obtained which shows a reaction of identity with the precipitin lines obtained against human serum and the purified albumin. As precipitating antiserum to identify or measure human albumin by a variety of immunodiffusion techniques, including immunoelectrophoresis, single and double radial immunodiffusion (Mancini, Ouchterlony) and electroimmunodiffusion (Laurell). It has not been tested for use in nephelometry, ELISA or immunochemistry, but this does not exclude such use if proper controls are included.
- Antibody come fromHighly purified albumin isolated from human serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionDelipidated, heat inactivated, lyophilized, stable whole antiserum. No preservative added. Total protein and IgG concentrations in the antiserum are comparable to those in pooled rabbit serum. No foreign proteins added.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Human albumin Antibody
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesInter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to Serum proteins, since homologous proteins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. The degree of cross-reactivity is also dependent on the concentRations of the reactants and the sensitivity of the assay arrangement. This antiSerum has been tested for cross-reactivity in double radial immunodiffusion with the following results: Bovine ++ Chicken - Dog ++ Goat + Guinea Pig ++ Horse ++ Monkey ++ Mouse + Rabbit - Rat + Sheep + Swine +
- Antibody's specificityPrecipitating polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to Human Serum albumin.
- Research interestImmunology
- Antibody's suited forImmunoprecipitation. In immunoelectrophoresis use 2 μl serum, plasma or equivalent against 120 μl antiserum. In double radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony) use a rosette arrangement with 10 μl antiserum in a 3 mm diameter centre well and 2 μl serum samples (neat and serially diluted) in 2 mm diameter peripheral wells. In single radial immunodiffusion and electroimmunodiffusion use 0.5 to 1.0 percent antiserum in the agar gel. Precipitin titre not less than 1:64 when tested against normal human serum in agar block immunodiffusion titration
- StorageThe lyophilized antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Reconstitute the lyophilized antiserum by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water. Dilutions may be prepared by adding phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the antiserum. Diluted antiserum should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. Lyophilized at +4°C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20°C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4°C--7 days.
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numberP02768
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti albumin
- Techniqueanti human, antibody to, anti human antibodies
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens albumin
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
RAHu/Alb | Rabbit anti Human albuminsize: 1 mL | 181.37 USD
- Catalog numberRAHu/Alb
- Price181.37 USD
- Size1 mL
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
1. Gene info
- Long gene namealbumin
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAlbumin isolated from uraemic plasma had a characteristically increased melting temperature because of bound ligands; purification of uraemic plasma at pH 5.08 completely restored the binding affinity of albumin for all the marker ligandsDespite the decrease in albumin concentration, albumin synthesis was enhanced in severely burned patients during the flow phase.human serum albumin could be one of these possible partners as it removes hemin bound to ECL3 and interacts with ABCG2, with a K(d) of about 3 mum.The thermal denaturation of human serum albumin and the associated solvation was investigated using terahertz (THz) spectroscopy.This study suggests that antecedent low levels of ALB and total protein may be a risk factor for the acquisition of Clostridium difficile infection.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene