Rabbit anti Human ACOX1 Monoclonal Antibody
Rabbit anti Human ACOX1 Monoclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS2544213 | Rabbit anti Human ACOX1 Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0,06 mL | 336.01 USD
MBS2544212 | Rabbit anti Human ACOX1 Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0,06 mL | 336.01 USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MyBioSource they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by MyBioSource. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. MyBioSource adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti ACOX1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens acyl-CoA oxidase 1, palmitoyl monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetacyl-CoA oxidase 1, palmitoyl, ACOX and PALMCOX and SCOX, ACOX1 and IDBG-69159 and ENSG00000161533 and 51, oxidoreductase activity, Plasma membranes, Acox1 and IDBG-214419 and ENSMUSG00000020777 and 11430, ACOX1 and IDBG-643126 and ENSBTAG00000030174 and 513996