Rabbit Anti Goat IgG conjugated
Rabbit Anti Goat IgG conjugated is available 12 times from Abbkine labs
- Type of the antibodyAnti-Goat IgG
- Raised inRabbit
- TipsThis antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- TechniqueRabbit, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
A23130-500 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,DyLight 405 conjugatedsize: 0.5 ml | 459.98 USD
A23130-100 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,DyLight 405 conjugatedsize: 0.1 ml | 253.36 USD
A23230-100 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 488 conjugatedsize: 0.1 ml | 253.36 USD
A23230-500 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 488 conjugatedsize: 0.5 ml | 459.98 USD
A23330-100 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 549 conjugatedsize: 0.1 ml | 253.36 USD
A23330-500 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 549 conjugatedsize: 0.5 ml | 459.98 USD
A23430-500 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 594 conjugatedsize: 0.5 ml | 459.98 USD
A23430-100 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 594 conjugatedsize: 0.1 ml | 253.36 USD
A23630-100 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 649 conjugatedsize: 0.1 ml | 253.36 USD
A23630-500 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,Dylight 649 conjugatedsize: 0.5 ml | 459.98 USD
A21030-500 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,HRP conjugatedsize: 0.5 ml | 356.67 USD
A21030-100 | Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,HRP conjugatedsize: 0.1 ml | 227.53 USD
- Catalog numberA21030-100
- Price227.53 USD
- Size0.1 ml
- Shipping conditionsThe product Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,HRP conjugated must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG,HRP conjugated can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- PropertiesHRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Abbkine. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Abbkine adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG, conjugated
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-caprine Immunoglobulin G,horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR