Rabbit anti Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidase
Rabbit anti Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidase is available 3 times from Nordc labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody come fromPyroglutamate aminopeptidase isolated and purified from calf liver. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesCross-reactivities anti enzymes of other sources may occur but have not been determined.
- Antibody's reacts withBovine
- Research interestEnzymes, Veterinary
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
NE185/PAb | Rabbit anti Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidasesize: 1 mg | 491.96 USD
NE185/7S | Rabbit anti Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidasesize: 10 mg | 233.68 USD
- Catalog numberNE185/7S
- Price233.68 USD
- Size10 mg
- Long descriptionThe reagents were evaluated for potency, purity and specificity using most or all of the following techniques: immunoelectrophoresis, cross-immunoelectrophoresis, single radial immunodiffusion (Ouchterlony), block titration, ELISA, immunoblotting and enzyme inhibition. This product is intended for use in precipitating and non-precipitating antibody-binding assays (such as e.g., ELISA and Western blotting and immunofluorescence or histochemical techniques); to prepare an insoluble immuno-affinity adsorbent; for labelling with a marker of the customer’s own choice.
- Other descriptionPurified hyperimmune rabbit IgG lyophilised from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity. No foreign protein added.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidase Antibody
- Antibody's specificityIgG fraction of polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to pyroglutamate aminopeptidase from calf liver.
- ApplicationIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting
- Antibody's suited forIndirect immunofluorescence,ELISA,Dot blot,Immunoblotting. Working dilutions in non-precipitating antibody-binding techniques may vary widely, but may be between 1/100 and 1/1,000.
- StorageThe lyophilised IgG fraction is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. It is reconstituted by adding 1.0 ml sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti Pyroglutamate aminopeptidase
- TechniqueRabbit, anti
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidase
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
NE185/Bio | Rabbit anti Bovine Pyroglutamate aminopeptidase antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 1 mL | 376.35 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR