Rabbit Anti Bovine Antibody H
Rabbit Anti Bovine Antibody H is available 6 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0326R | Rabbit Anti-Bovine IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 160.61 USD
bs-0326R-Biotin | Rabbit Anti-Bovine IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0326R-HRP | Rabbit Anti-Bovine IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0327R | Rabbit Anti-Bovine IgM Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 160.61 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0327R
- Price160.61 USD
- CategorySecondary Antibody
- ConjugationUnconjugated Antibody
- Target antigenBovine IgM
- ConcentrationDetermined by end user
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin IgM normally constitutes about 10% of serum immunoglobulins. IgM antibody is prominent in early immune responses to most antigens and is largely confined to plasma due to it's large size. Monomeric IgM is expressed as a membrane bound antibody on the surface of B cells and as a pentamer when secreted by plasma cells.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Immunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- Additional isotypeIgM
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Bioss Secondary Antibodies. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Bioss Secondary Antibodies adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Anti- IgM Antibody (H+L)
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, anti, IgM
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-Bovine Immunoglobulin M (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecaldesmon 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-07-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
bs-0327R-Biotin | Rabbit Anti-Bovine IgM Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0327R-HRP | Rabbit Anti-Bovine IgM Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Host OrganismRabbit
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Cross reactivityBovine
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies