Rabbit Alkaline Phosphatase ALP ELISA Kit 96 well plate
Rabbit Alkaline Phosphatase ALP ELISA Kit 96 well plate is available 3 times from Bioma labs
EKU02243 | Rabbit Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 7570.46 USD
EKU02243 | Rabbit Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 995.57 USD
EKU02243 | Rabbit Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4189.61 USD
- Verified reactivityOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit)
- Detection limits3.12-200 ng/mL
- Sensitivity limit1,15 ng/mL
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Assay duration3 hours
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classSandwich
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Gene nameAlkaline Phosphatase
- Alternate gene nameAKP; ALKP; Basic Phosphatase
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- Assay principleThe test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaEnzyme & Kinase;Metabolic pathway;Tumor immunity;Infection immunity;Hepatology;Bone metabolism;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by bioma. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. bioma adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) ELISA Kit, 96
- TechniqueELISA kit, Rabbit, ELISA
- LabelAlkaline Phosphatase
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent, 96 well plate
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp