Purified Collagen Type 1 Mouse, 1mg
Purified Collagen Type 1 Mouse, 1mg is available 1 time from Gentaur genprice labs
45-342 | Purified Collagen Type 1 Mouse, 1mgsize: 1 kit or item | 311.61 USD
- How to orderThe reference at Genprice for this lab product is 45-342. It is a frequent ordered reagent.
- When will I be deliveredThe Purified Collagen Type 1 Mouse, 1mg will be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order it before Friday 15:30.
- Contact with other usersPurified Collagen Type 1 Mouse, 1mg is frequently used in research laboratories. We can supply you with references if needed.
- GeneCollagen Types in bones and muscles can be hydrolyzed and used in human grafts. ( Type II )
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short namePurified Collagen 1 Mouse, 1mg
- Techniquepurified, Mouse
- Alternative nameenriched Collagen classification 1 Mouse, 1mg
- Alternative techniquepure