Pure Plasmid Maxiprep Kit
Pure Plasmid Maxiprep Kit is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
- DescriptionsPURE PLASMID MAXIPREP KIT-10 rxn- is designed to isolate plasmid DNA from a bacterial culture, a product with high purity and low amount of endotoxin, versatile, time-saving, DNA was able to be used for PCR
- Shelf life1 year
- Sorage temperatureAmbient température
- Shipping condition4°C
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productADN BAC, ADN plasmidique
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Pure Plasmid Maxiprep Kit . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Pure Plasmid Maxiprep Kit , please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-W0503-10and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - firstname.lastname@example.org - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- KitPlasmid mini made and maxi DNA purification kits can be silica gel or anion exchange, endotoxin free and are used to produce pure plasmids that are small DNA molecules within a cell separated from chromosomal DNA and can replicate independently. They are most commonly found in bacteria as small circular, double-stranded DNA molecules; however, plasmids are sometimes present in archaea and eukaryotic organisms. In nature, plasmids often carry genes that may benefit the survival of the organism, for example antibiotic resistance. While the chromosomes are big and contain all the essential information for living, plasmids usually are very small and contain only additional information. Artificial plasmids are widely used as vectors in molecular cloning, serving to drive the replication of recombinant DNA sequences within host organisms.
- DescriptionThe ultrapure Pure Plasmid Maxiprep Kit supplied from 101 Biosystem is supplied in 1. The reagent contains very low traces of production synthesis impurities and is highly purified by ultra filtration and distillation for the chemical compounds.
- Gene target
- Short namePure Plasmid Maxiprep Kit
- Techniqueplasmid, Pure
- Alternative namePure Plasmid Maxiprep reagent
- Alternative techniqueplasmids
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
101Bio-W0503-10 | Pure Plasmid Maxiprep Kitsize: 10 rxn | 238.17 USD