PTPRH antibody - middle region
PTPRH antibody - middle region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
ARP43522_P050 | PTPRH antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 356.54 USD
- Recognized antigenPTPRH - middle region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene namePTPRH
- Long nameAntibody against PTPRH - middle region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the PTPRH - middle region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the PTPRH - middle region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the PTPRH - middle region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- similar_products1012087276 1012087334 1012087318 1012087390 1012087376 1012087395 1012087417 1012087502 1012087510 1012087541 1012087531 1012087580 1012087581 1012087627 1012087610 1012087649 1012087617 1012087657
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePTPRH antibody - middle region
- Alternative nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor classification, H (Antibody to) - middle region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetprotein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, H, R-PTP-H and SAP1, PTPRH and IDBG-70382 and ENSG00000080031 and 5794, phosphatase activity, Plasma membranes, Ptprh and IDBG-138432 and ENSMUSG00000035429 and 545902, PTPRH and IDBG-641895 and ENSBTAG00000040559 and 521868