PTP1B Antibody is available 4 times from Aviva labs
- Product typeAntibody
- Recognized antigenPTP1B
- StorageFor shorter time periods the PTP1B Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the PTP1B Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- Long nameAntibody against PTP1B
- Gene namePTP1B
- TipsSmall amounts of the PTP1B antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short namePTP1B Antibody
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
OAAB07226 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
OAAB17582 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
OAAF05933 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
- Catalog numberOAAF05933
- Price521.48 USD
- Sizeone vial
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedVCAM-1 activation of endothelial cell NADPH oxidase/PKCalpha/PTP1B induces transient ERK1/2 activation that is necessary for VCAM-1-dependent leukocyte transendothelial migration.Data suggest that PTP1B independent of leptin signaling may also contribute to energy balance in mice.Data indicate that obese insulin-resistant mice with leptin receptor/protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B mutations (KdbHPTP1B) not only develop hypertension but also present an increase in blood oressure variability.Results indicate that, although inhibition of PTP1B has potential benefits for the treatment of diabetes, it accentuates pro-inflammatory responses compromising at least macrophage viability.Taken together, the data presented here suggest that PTP1B is essential for proper differentiation of ES cells into cardiomyocytes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
OAAF05460 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
SNURF RNF4 E3 Ubiquitin protein Ligase RNF4 RING Finger Protein 4 Small Nuclear Ring Finger Protein RES4 26