PTP1B Antibody is available 4 times from Aviva labs
- Product typeAntibody
- Recognized antigenPTP1B
- StorageFor shorter time periods the PTP1B Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the PTP1B Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- Long nameAntibody against PTP1B
- Gene namePTP1B
- TipsSmall amounts of the PTP1B antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- Gene target
- Short namePTP1B Antibody
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
OAAB07226 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
OAAB17582 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
- Catalog numberOAAB17582
- Price521.48 USD
- Sizeone vial
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThese results suggest that PLCgamma1 has a key function in the regulation of growth hormone-mediated signalling by negatively regulating Jak2 activation.The regulation of ErbB2-induced mammary tumorigenesis by PTB1B occurs through the attenuation of both the MAP kinase (MAPK) and Akt pathwaysthe loss of PTP-1B results in basal activation of mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) complex 1 leading to a tissue-specific insulin resistance.we propose the increase in insulin recptor A/GLUT2 complexes due to PTP1B deficiency as the molecular mechanism of the increased glucose uptake in the neonatal stage.Leptin is not required for the increase in hypothalamic PTP1B or the development of leptin resistance.PTP1B and SHP2 as important components of POMC neuron regulation of energy balance and point to what we believe to be a novel role for SHP2 in the normal function of the melanocortin system.Study provide new data about the role of PTP1B in glycogen metabolism and confirm the beneficial effect that absence of the phosphatase confers against an insulin-resistant condition.GPx-1-PTP1B-PP2A axis plays a critical role in countering the inflammatory and proteolytic responses that result in lung-tissue destruction in response to cigarette smoke exposure.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
OAAF05933 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
OAAF05460 | PTP1B Antibodysize: one vial | 521.48 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
SNURF RNF4 E3 Ubiquitin protein Ligase RNF4 RING Finger Protein 4 Small Nuclear Ring Finger Protein RES4 26