PTP1B Antibody Conjugated
PTP1B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPTP1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PTP1B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PTP-1B
- Gene ID number5770
- Swiss ProtP18031
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTyrosine-protein phosphatase which acts as a regulator of endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response. Mediates dephosphorylation of EIF2AK3/PERK; inactivating the protein kinase activity of EIF2AK3/PERK. May play an important role in CKII- and p60c-src-induced signal transduction cascades. May regulate the EFNA5-EPHA3 signaling pathway which modulates cell reorganization and cell-cell repulsion. May also regulate the hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling pathway through dephosphorylation of MET.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPTP1B; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B; PTP-1B; PTPN1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0182R-Biotin | PTP1B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.53 USD
bs-0182R-Cy3 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0182R-Cy3
- Price428.33 USD
- Long namePTP1B Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the PTP1B Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePTP1B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData indicate that protein tyrosine phosphatase-1B (PTP-1B) regulates growth hormone (GH) signaling by reducing Janus kinase 2 and increasing Stat3 phosphorylation, and suggest that PTP-1B is limits the action of GH during metabolic stress.Muscle PTP1B plays a major role in regulating insulin action and glucose homeostasis, independent of adiposity.Results suggest that the mechanism by which PTP1B regulates adiposity and leptin sensitivity likely involves the coordinated regulation of AMPK in hypothalamus and peripheral tissues.PTP1B is a modulator of brown fat adipogenesis and adipocyte differentiation requires regulated expression of PTP1B.The endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-stress response and liver specific-PTP1B expression are interlinked in obesity- and pharmacologically induced ER stress.VCAM-1 activation of endothelial cell NADPH oxidase/PKCalpha/PTP1B induces transient ERK1/2 activation that is necessary for VCAM-1-dependent leukocyte transendothelial migration.PTP1B negatively regulates adipocyte development and may mediate TNFalpha action to impair adipocyte differentiation in obesity.PTP1B is induced by ER stress via the activation of the ROS-NF-kappaB axis which causes unfolded protein response and mediates insulin resistance in the skeletal muscle under obese condition.High-fat feeding promoted earlier impairment of glucose tolerance and attenuated glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in PTP1B Knockout mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0182R-Cy5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5.5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-0182R-Cy7 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-0182R-FITC | PTP1B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.53 USD
bs-0182R-HRP | PTP1B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies