PTP1B Antibody Conjugated
PTP1B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-0182R-Biotin | PTP1B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-0182R-Cy3 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5.5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-0182R-Cy7 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0182R-Cy7
- Price408.45 USD
- Long namePTP1B Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePTP1B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedPTP1B is a novel physiological regulator of TrkB and enhanced BDNF/TrkB signaling may contribute to the beneficial metabolic effects of PTP1B deficiencyreductio of PTP1B by PTP1B antisense resulted in the downregulation of genes involved in lipogenesis in both fat and liver, and a downregulation of genes involved in adipocyte differentiation in fatA unique role for PTP1B as a mediator of the apoptotic pathways triggered by trophic factors withdrawal in hepatocytes is reported.the loss of PTP-1B results in basal activation of mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) complex 1 leading to a tissue-specific insulin resistance.PTP1B is a key regulator of the cardiovascular effects of leptin and reduced vascular adrenergic reactivity provides a compensatory limit to the effects of leptin on mean arterial pressurePTP1B and TCPTP play nonredundant roles in modulating ER stress in pancreatic beta cells and suggest that changes in PTP1B and TCPTP expression may serve as an adaptive response for the mitigation of chronic ER stress.PTP1B is a modulator of brown fat adipogenesis and adipocyte differentiation requires regulated expression of PTP1B.PTP1B gene deletion protects against septic shock-induced cardiovascular dysfunction and mortality, and this may be the result of the profound reduction of cardiovascular inflammation.Results indicate that, although inhibition of PTP1B has potential benefits for the treatment of diabetes, it accentuates pro-inflammatory responses compromising at least macrophage viability.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0182R-FITC | PTP1B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-0182R-HRP | PTP1B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPTP1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PTP1B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PTP-1B
- Gene ID number5770
- Swiss ProtP18031
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTyrosine-protein phosphatase which acts as a regulator of endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response. Mediates dephosphorylation of EIF2AK3/PERK; inactivating the protein kinase activity of EIF2AK3/PERK. May play an important role in CKII- and p60c-src-induced signal transduction cascades. May regulate the EFNA5-EPHA3 signaling pathway which modulates cell reorganization and cell-cell repulsion. May also regulate the hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling pathway through dephosphorylation of MET.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPTP1B; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B; PTP-1B; PTPN1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies