PTP1B Antibody Conjugated
PTP1B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-0182R-Biotin | PTP1B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-0182R-Cy3 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0182R-Cy5
- Price408.45 USD
- Long namePTP1B Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePTP1B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedthe loss of PTP-1B results in basal activation of mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) complex 1 leading to a tissue-specific insulin resistance.Muscle PTP1B plays a major role in regulating insulin action and glucose homeostasis, independent of adiposity.PTP1B is an essential regulator of alveologenesis and lactogenesis; PTP1B depletion increases the number of luminal mammary progenitors in nulliparous mice, leading to enhanced alveoli formation upon pregnancy.PTP1B deficiency in the nonhematopoietic compartment or PTP1B deletion in endothelial cells blocks allergic lung inflammation.PTP1B deficiency ameliorates murine experimental colitis via the expansion of myeloid-derived suppressor cells.the Activin/ALK4 pathway directly recruits PTP1B and stimulates its release from the endoplasmic reticulum through ALK4-mediated cleavage.TRPV1 activation inhibited EGFR-induced epithelial cell proliferation via activation of Ca2+/calpain and resulting activation of protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP1B)
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0182R-Cy5.5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-0182R-Cy7 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-0182R-FITC | PTP1B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-0182R-HRP | PTP1B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPTP1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PTP1B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PTP-1B
- Gene ID number5770
- Swiss ProtP18031
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTyrosine-protein phosphatase which acts as a regulator of endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response. Mediates dephosphorylation of EIF2AK3/PERK; inactivating the protein kinase activity of EIF2AK3/PERK. May play an important role in CKII- and p60c-src-induced signal transduction cascades. May regulate the EFNA5-EPHA3 signaling pathway which modulates cell reorganization and cell-cell repulsion. May also regulate the hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling pathway through dephosphorylation of MET.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPTP1B; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B; PTP-1B; PTPN1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies