PTP1B Antibody Conjugated
7x PTP1B Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPTP1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PTP1B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PTP-1B
- Gene ID number5770
- Swiss ProtP18031
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTyrosine-protein phosphatase which acts as a regulator of endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response. Mediates dephosphorylation of EIF2AK3/PERK; inactivating the protein kinase activity of EIF2AK3/PERK. May play an important role in CKII- and p60c-src-induced signal transduction cascades. May regulate the EFNA5-EPHA3 signaling pathway which modulates cell reorganization and cell-cell repulsion. May also regulate the hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling pathway through dephosphorylation of MET.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPTP1B; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B; PTP-1B; PTPN1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0182R-Biotin | PTP1B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.43 USD
bs-0182R-Cy3 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5.5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0182R-Cy5.5
- Price428.23 USD
- Long namePTP1B Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePTP1B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedRegulation of insulin-like growth factor type I (IGF-I) receptor kinase activity by protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP-1B) and enhanced IGF-I-mediated suppression of apoptosis and motility in PTP-1B-deficient fibroblastsPTP1B and TCPTP play distinct and non-redundant roles in the regulation of the Met receptor-tyrosine kinaseRoles of SOCS-3 and PTP-1B do not fully overlap and targeting both factors might improve therapeutic effects of their inhibition in obesity and type 2 diabetes.Data suggest that PTP1B is important component in regulation of energy balance by pro-opiomelanocortin-positive neurons in the hindbrain. PTP1B knockout mice are hypersensitive to administration of leptin (or appetite depressants) to the hindbrain.It was shown that neuronal androgen receptors regulate hypothalamic insulin signaling by repressing NF-kappa B-mediated induction of protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B.Detection of a PTP1b-dependent set of phosphosites on lipid-metabolic proteins motivated global lipidomic analyses that revealed altered polyunsaturated-fatty-acid (PUFA) and triglyceride metabolism in L-PTP1b(-/-) mice.IGF-1R positively regulates acute GH signaling by preventing access of PTP-1B activity to Janus kinase 2 and thereby preventing PTP-1B-mediated suppression of GH-induced STAT5 activation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0182R-Cy7 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
bs-0182R-FITC | PTP1B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.43 USD
bs-0182R-HRP | PTP1B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies