PTP1B Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
PTP1B Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PTP-1B
- Swiss ProtP18031
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PTP1B.
- Immunogen range13-65/435
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Modification SiteNone
- SynonymsPTP1B; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B; PTP-1B; PTPN1
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Gene ID Number5770
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Background of the antigenTyrosine-protein phosphatase which acts as a regulator of endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response. Mediates dephosphorylation of EIF2AK3/PERK; inactivating the protein kinase activity of EIF2AK3/PERK. May play an important role in CKII- and p60c-src-induced signal transduction cascades. May regulate the EFNA5-EPHA3 signaling pathway which modulates cell reorganization and cell-cell repulsion. May also regulate the hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling pathway through dephosphorylation of MET.
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Target AntigenPTP1B
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Gene target
- Short namePTP1B Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0182R-A350 | PTP1B Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-0182R-A488 | PTP1B Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0182R-A488
- Price409.25 USD
- Long namePTP1B Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-PTP1B PAb ALEXA FLUOR 488
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 488
- Excitation emission499nm/519nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 488 has the same range to that of fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC), yet the PTP1B Antibody, has a very high photo stability. As a result of this photo stability, it has turned into an antibody for fluorescent microscopy and FACS FLOW cytometry. It is distinguished in the FL1 of a FACS-Calibur or FACScan. Also Alexa Fluor 488 is pH stable.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 488
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 488
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPtp1b regulates beta-cell homeostasis and indicates that Ptp1b deficiency can partially compensate for lack of Irs2.These results suggest that PLCgamma1 has a key function in the regulation of growth hormone-mediated signalling by negatively regulating Jak2 activation.the loss of PTP-1B results in basal activation of mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) complex 1 leading to a tissue-specific insulin resistance.Roles of SOCS-3 and PTP-1B do not fully overlap and targeting both factors might improve therapeutic effects of their inhibition in obesity and type 2 diabetes.Data show that Grb14 inhibits the activity of PTP1B in retina in a phosphorylation-regulated manner, and that rhodopsin-regulated Src kinase activation in retina leads to the phosphorylation of Grb14.PTP1B deficiency in the nonhematopoietic compartment or PTP1B deletion in endothelial cells blocks allergic lung inflammation.High-fat feeding promoted earlier impairment of glucose tolerance and attenuated glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in PTP1B Knockout mice.PTP1B/RNF213/alpha-KGDD pathway is critical for survival of HER2(+) breast cancer, and possibly other malignancies, in the hypoxic tumour microenvironment
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0182R-A555 | PTP1B Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-0182R-A594 | PTP1B Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-0182R-A647 | PTP1B Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies