Pseudomonas aeruginosa for LOD limit of detection
3x Pseudomonas aeruginosa for LOD limit of detection found in Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- SpeciesPseudomonas, Pseudomonas
0801519DNA-10UG | Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolate, genomic crontrol DNA for LOD limit of detection determinantionsize: 10 µg | 745.1 USD
- Catalog number0801519DNA-10UG
- Price745.1 USD
- Size10 µg
- DescriptionThe detections of the targets with this kit is a type of test that can be performed on any target containing biological samples after clean up of interfering agents. The assay must be performed following the protocol.
- AboutPseudomonas is a Gram-negative bacteria. Pseudomonas genomic sequences are used in medical research. A problem in hostpital is often the Pseudomonas Aeruginosa containing multi drug resistancy properties that are transmitted through plasmids. The MDR property is transmitter by the R plasmid.
- Gene target
- Short namePseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolate, genomic crontrol DNA for LOD limit of determinantion
- Alternative namePseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolate, genomic crontrol Desoxyribonucleic acid to measure LOD limit on quantification determinantion
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein kinase, DNA-activated, catalytic polypeptide
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1993-11-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
801519 | Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolate, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 745.1 USD
801908 | Pseudomonas aeruginosa Z139; VIM-1, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 745.1 USD