Pseudo V is available 2 times from Himedia labs
- DescriptionPseudo V is a circular ring of 8 discs made of inert material, it's coated with a combination of 8 antibiotics and used in the susceptibility testing of 8 antibiotics in one shot for Pseudomonas, for each disc a symbole and a concentration of antibiotic are printed on its periphery. the test is efficient, easy and rapid.
- ApplicationAntimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- AppearanceFlat circular ring of inert material w/ 8 equidistant arms on the outer periphery, each arm having a 6 mm disc at the end; each disc impregnated w/ different antibiotics, w/ corresponding symbols & concentrations printed on the ring.
- Cultural responseAverage diameter of zone of inhibition is observed on Mueller Hinton Agar after 18-24 hours incubation at 37°C for standard cultures.
- Compositionseach ring contains:Amikacin (AK - 30 µg), Carbenicillin (CB - 100 µg), Chloramphenicol (C - 30 µg), Ciprofloxacin (CIP - 5 µg), Cefotaxime (CTX - 30 µg), Gentamicin (GEN - 10 µg), Norfloxacin (NX - 10 µg), Tobramycin (TOB - 10 µg)
- PackingEach pack contains 10 rings
- StorageOn receipt discs should always be stored at -20°C under dry conditions
- Gene target
- Short namePseudo V
- Alternative namePseudo V
OD063-50PK | Pseudo Vsize: 50PK | 176.29 USD
OD063R-50PK | Pseudo Vsize: 50PK | 176.29 USD
- Catalog numberOD063R-50PK
- Price176.29 USD
- Useto be used on 90 mm media plates
- ConceptScope note:Functional obstruction of the COLON leading to MEGACOLON in the absence of obvious COLONIC DISEASES or mechanical obstruction. When this condition is acquired, acute, and coexisting with another medical condition (trauma, surgery, serious injuries or illness, or medication), it is called Ogilvie's syndrome.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies