PSA PA5 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
PSA PA5 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenPSA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PSA.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceFull length native protein purified from human
- Gene ID Number354
- Swiss ProtP07288
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenKallikreins are a subgroup of serine proteases having diverse physiological functions. Growing evidence suggests that many kallikreins are implicated in carcinogenesis and some have potential as novel cancer and other disease biomarkers. This gene is one of the fifteen kallikrein subfamily members located in a cluster on chromosome 19. Its protein product is a protease present in seminal plasma. It is thought to function normally in the liquefaction of seminal coagulum, presumably by hydrolysis of the high molecular mass seminal vesicle protein. Serum level of this protein, called PSA in the clinical setting, is useful in the diagnosis and monitoring of prostatic carcinoma. Alternate splicing of this gene generates several transcript variants encoding different isoforms. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAPS; PSA; hK3; KLK2A1; Prostate-specific antigen; Gamma-seminoprotein; Seminin; Kallikrein-3; P-3 antigen; Semenogelase; KLK3
- Gene target
- Short namePSA (PA5) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-1626M-A350 | PSA (PA5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-1626M-A350
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namekallikrein related peptidase 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- kallikrein 3, (prostate specific antigen)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bsm-1626M-A488 | PSA (PA5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-1626M-A555 | PSA (PA5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-1626M-A594 | PSA (PA5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-1626M-A647 | PSA (PA5) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies