Prolyl Aminopeptidase Aminopeptidase
4x Prolyl Aminopeptidase Aminopeptidase found in MBS Monoclonals
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Source organismHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
GEN603003 | X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P1 (XPNPEPL, X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase-like, XPNPEP1, APP1)size: 100ug | 752.46 USD
GEN603003 | X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P1 (XPNPEPL, X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase-like, XPNPEP1, APP1) Antibodysize: 100ug | 752.46 USD
GEN600608 | X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P2 (APP2, Membrane Bound Aminopeptidase P)size: 100ug | 752.46 USD
GEN600608 | X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P2 (APP2, Membrane Bound Aminopeptidase P) Antibodysize: 100ug | 752.46 USD
- Catalog numberGEN600608
- Price752.46 USD
- Also known asX-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P2
- Other namesX-prolyl dipeptidyl peptidase; N/A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2b
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRecognizes human X-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P2. Crossreactivity: recombinant mouse APP2 ~25%; no crossreactivity with recombinant human XPNPEP1.; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a lyophilized powder from PBS, 5% trehalose. Reconstitute with 200ul sterile PBS.
- Storage and shippingLyophilized powder may be stored the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.. Stable for 12 months the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.. Reconstitute with sterile PBS. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. For optimal long term storage, the antibody should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Reconstituted product is stable for 12 months the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap. Further dilutions can be made in assay buffer.
- Tested applications:ELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionAssociated membrane protein types are lipopolysaccharide selective barriers. Biological membranes include cell membranes, outer coverings of cells or organelles that allow passage of certain proteins and nuclear membranes, which cover a cell nucleus; and tissue membranes, such as mucosae and serosae.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameX-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P2 (APP2, Bound Aminopeptidase P) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameX-Prolyl Aminopeptidase P2 (APP2, Membrane Bound Aminopeptidase P) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-gene interaction, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)missense mutation in F12 is present in 3 affected females of a family with estrogen-dependent inherited angioedema; affected females have polymorphisms associated with lower levels of APP & ACE; study suggests multiple genes may contribute to this diseaseWe found significantly decreased plasma aminopeptidase P activity (P=0.013) in hypersensitivity reactions (HSR+) subjects as well as altered degradation of endogenous des-Arginine(9)-bradykinin.Increase in aminopeptidase P levels brought on by androgens could contribute to a more effective control of the kinin accumulation considered to be responsible for the symptoms of angioedema.Structural comparisons suggest mechanisms for substrate selectivity in different X-prolyl peptidases.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)the genetic regulation of the XPNPEP2 gene and identify the genetic factors contributing to variance in plasma aminopeptidase P activity and ACEi-angioedema (XPNPEP2)
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies